Justice League Heroes $29.99
Rayman: Raving Rabbids $29.99
Splinter Cell: Double Agent $19.99

:psp:
Dragonball Z: Shin Budokai $19.99
Lumines $12.99

:gba:
Dogz $19.99

I also posted this in the other CC thread...

I was at a Circuit City today that had:

Suikoden Tactics (PS2) $9.99

I know it's not $16.xx but I didn't read anything about the price on this game anywhere. I may pick a few copies up for trade if there's a demand for this one?

[quote name='chicagoz']I also posted this in the other CC thread...

I was at a Circuit City today that had:

Suikoden Tactics (PS2) $9.99

I know it's not $16.xx but I didn't read anything about the price on this game anywhere. I may pick a few copies up for trade if there's a demand for this one?[/quote]

I just saw it a my CC for $8.96 and its been there for that price for months. At least 10 copies too.

Dragonball Z: Shin Budokai $19.99

Saw it at WALMART for just a few cents cheaper. Universal I guess (except for EB still 36.99 used) Justice League Heroes was 24.99 used at EB so 29.99 looks universal too...Im rambling:roll:...

[quote name='doc005']I just saw it a my CC for $8.96 and its been there for that price for months. At least 10 copies too.[/quote]You might want to have it price checked...

The only reason I mention this is that my local CC has had a copy of Wild Arms 3 for ages. It was 8.96 once upon a clearance, and now it rings up 16.96. :bomb: I couldn't begin to speculate how they're justifying raising prices on titles which haven't sold at cheap prices, but there it is.

[quote name='guinaevere']You might want to have it price checked...

The only reason I mention this is that my local CC has had a copy of Wild Arms 3 for ages. It was 8.96 once upon a clearance, and now it rings up 16.96. :bomb: I couldn't begin to speculate how they're justifying raising prices on titles which haven't sold at cheap prices, but there it is.[/QUOTE]

Yeah its been a bit of a poor run of clearances lately at CC, all they seem to do now is mark down games to $16.96 and then they just sit there and rot. They used to drop the clearanced games by a couple of bucks every month, I remember getting games like Manhunt and Prince of Persia WW for $1.96, and Resident Evil 0 for $5.96 etc. Still, maybe they'll come through with one of their infamous July sales.

bread's done
Back