Xbox Live Vision Pack @ BJ's for $28.00 (might be YMMV)

Glow1970

CAGiversary!
BJ's wholesale has xbox live 12 month xbox live-vision gold pack for $28.00.

This includes the following: 12 month subscription card, xbox live vision camera, xbox 360 headset, xbox live arcade games and 200 microsoft points.

BJ's also has Madden 2007, NCAA 2007, Need for Speed Carbon and Eragon all for under 19.00 brand new.

YMMV of course. I live next to the Warrensville, Ohio location and they are doing inventory next Saturday as to why the prices are so low.

Nice. I think I paid $30 for this back when Buy.com had them on sale.

Definitely don't regret jumping on it.

If I had a BJ's I might pick up an extra one.

I will send mint and complete Lego Star Wars II or Call of Cuty 3 (Both for 360) if somebody buys one of these and sends it to dinaboo.

Is that the one with the free Xbox live games on it, I think Robotron is one. Can't think of the others...

[quote name='lorul2']I just came from BJ's they have 5 available and the price listed is $69.99?!

:cry:[/quote]

Same as mine. :cry:

[quote name='bballplaya210']Glow1970, did they have any others there or did you get the last one? I'm in Ohio too and my gold ran out last month[/quote]

When I went they had 3 left and that was Saturday afternoon. Again this store I found out was doing inventory in a week or so. I am not sure if all BJ's do their inventory all at once or if the clubs are assigned a date.

The location in the OP is sold out, I checked today. They still had at least 1 copy each of NCAA Football '07, Madden '07, and Eragon.

And the Willoughby location has nothing marked down.

None in my stores, if any Cag friends can help me out and getting one I would be muchg abliged I would even pay an extra $10 for your troubles.:cry:

Just mail me and let me know

bread's done
Back