Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl Preorder $29.99 @ FRY's!

World ending. Stalker actually coming out. Apocalypse approaching.

Next thing you know, DNF will actually reach store shelves.

[quote name='Scorch']Oblivion lost?

I thought it was Shadow of Chernobyl..[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm absolutely positive it's Shadow of Chernobyl. I've never heard of this "Oblivion Lost".

It was called Oblivion Lost about a year ago and for some reason I keep referring to it as that but its the same game we are all thinking of.

Im not sure but maybe some people can try to preorder at B&M, I dont even know if Frys does preorders in store but can somebody check?

I'm in for one. Saved a couple of dollars after taxes from the Target sale. Game looks great from previews and has an 85% on gamerankings with its 1 review so far :)
Thanks op

Not Worth Buying until we find out if we'll need a CRAY II to run the sucker or not.........with new graphics engines like this one its best to wait for the reviews to start rolling in, no sense spending $40 bucks on a game that could play like a slideshow on your yesterdays-news PC.

[quote name='HeadRusch']Not Worth Buying until we find out if we'll need a CRAY II to run the sucker or not.........with new graphics engines like this one its best to wait for the reviews to start rolling in, no sense spending $40 bucks on a game that could play like a slideshow on your yesterdays-news PC.[/QUOTE]
Most people with the beta are reporting it runs well on a mid range pc. There shouldn't be too much of a difference between the beta and final so if your pc is decent you should be fine.

bread's done
Back