Sell: these 3 PS2 games for $25 shipped or best offer

CHOW CHOW

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm selling:

shadow of the colossus
ape escape 3 ratchet & clank 2 going commando (gh)

i'll sell these for $25 shipped.. which would give me about 20 bucks after paypal fees/shipping. still a good deal for you, anyone?

They all come with the case and manual. Ratchet is greatest hits. Both Ratchet & Ape Escape 3 I bought new and are in perfect condition. SOTC I bought used but its still in excellent condition... its not greatest hits.

btw, I successful sold to tbolt30 (resistance fall of man), so i got 1 feedback now.

[quote name='CHOW CHOW']They all come with the case and manual. Ratchet is greatest hits. Both Ratchet & Ape Escape 3 I bought new and are in perfect condition. SOTC I bought used but its still in excellent condition... its not greatest hits.

btw, I successful sold to tbolt30 (resistance fall of man), so i got 1 feedback now.[/quote]

hey I pmed you

i'll sell these for $25 shipped.. which would give me about 20 bucks after paypal fees/shipping. still a good deal for you, anyone?

Just a warning. Avoid this trader. He took the money for those 3 games and didn't send anything. Now he isn't responding to any messages and I had to file with paypal. He was also reported to the mods.

bread's done
Back