(CANADA) Does futureshop do returns without receipt?

As far as I know, no. Zellers and Wal-Mart do though. Toys R Us is YMMV as they recently seem to say no for electronics but yes to other things.

Ok thanks. I'll try calling them to confirm, my friend seems to think they do. It's good to know walmart does though.

Usually, I dont think they would, but if you have a warranty or under the number of days to return the item, they should have you in their database, so you wouldnt need a receipt.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']Usually, I dont think they would, but if you have a warranty or under the number of days to return the item, they should have you in their database, so you wouldnt need a receipt.[/quote]

It's a game and a dual pack of 8mb ps2 memory cards. They're both still sealed.

Walmart won't give cash though. I brought the 360 wheel and headset I won from the Pepsi contest to Walmart the day after Boxing Day and it took a while, but eventually you probably will get store credit.

I took back a mouse and some PC speakers to FS without the receipt before, and got store credit. I tried a brand new 360 game at FS and Wal-Mart, got refused at both places. Zellers gave me credit for it though.

Does walmart open the game if you do an exchange on an opened game. Like will the open the new copy they give you?

I think they'll only let you exchange an opened good if you have the receipt. AND they'll only give you a new one of the same product because of copyright issues. At least that is how things work at Best Buy.

[quote name='magiic']Ya I have a receipt and I want to exchange it for another one but I want to make sure I will get a sealed copy.[/quote]

you might get lucky if you return it to a newbie CSR, but theres a slim chance that BB and FS will do it for you without a reciept.

bread's done
Back