Zellers March 24th-30th sale

jlaking

CAGiversary!
Wii:

Save $20: When you purchase the Wii Hardware and any two Wii games or accessories.

$279.99 Wii Hardware Bundle
24.99 Wii Nunchuk Controller, Wii points Card, Wii Classic Controller
59.99 Zelda Twilight Princess, Wii Play w/ Remote, WarioWare: Smooth Move

X-Box 360

Save $20: When you purchase the 360 Hardware and any two 360 games or accessories.

499.99 X-Box 360 Pro Spring Bundle
49.99 X-Box 360 Live Vision
59.97 Wireless Game Pad
19.97 XBL 1250 Points Card
69.99 Fuzion Frenzy 2, Crackdown, Gears of War

Click here to be taken to the scan

Interesting...does that mean that the stores will actually get STOCK then? :D

I've seen some 360's but *no* Wii's since before Christmas. :bomb:

Thanks for the post!

Bart

Those aren't good deals at all...you can go to superstore and use the "30 dollar off coupon when spend over 250$" and save...well 30 bucks on either system alone.

[quote name='Spades22']Those aren't good deals at all...you can go to superstore and use the "30 dollar off coupon when spend over 250$" and save...well 30 bucks on either system alone.[/quote]

Where can I get that Superstore coupon and when does it expire?

That coupons been on for years and probably like twice a month for a week each time or something like that...if you get the superstore flyer it will sometimes say "30 dollars off if you buy 250$ worth of merchandise" or something on the front page as a coupon! Can't believe you guys don't know about it xD

[quote name='Spades22']That coupons been on for years and probably like twice a month for a week each time or something like that...if you get the superstore flyer it will sometimes say "30 dollars off if you buy 250$ worth of merchandise" or something on the front page as a coupon! Can't believe you guys don't know about it xD[/quote]

Thanks.

I've seen those coupons in the weekly Superstore flyers once in a while.

From your post I was wondering if those coupons were obtainable at any time from some other source, or if they were only available in the flyers.

um... all these are regular prices.

Zellers reminds me of Stooples, advertising regular prices in their flyer. :lol:

[quote name='stooples2k3']um... all these are regular prices.

Zellers reminds me of Stooples, advertising regular prices in their flyer. :lol:[/quote]

Are you MJM from RFD?

[quote name='stooples2k3']errrr....

why do you think i am MJM? :lol:[/quote]

The Pochoco avatar (damn I butchered that spelling) and the use of the word Stooples >.>

[quote name='Firestorm']The Pochoco avatar (damn I butchered that spelling) and the use of the word Stooples >.>[/quote]

BTW, its Pochacco. ;)

[quote name='Spades22']That coupons been on for years and probably like twice a month for a week each time or something like that...if you get the superstore flyer it will sometimes say "30 dollars off if you buy 250$ worth of merchandise" or something on the front page as a coupon! Can't believe you guys don't know about it xD[/quote]

Since that I haven't seen those coupons in a while I asked several Superstore employees at several different locations.

They said that they haven't seen them since the Xmas shopping season. Nowadays, every week the coupon is spend $150 or more and get a free grocery item (this week it's strawberries).

The general assumption is that we won't be seeing those coupons for a while, if ever again.

However, for all we know, that coupon could be in next weeks flyer.

Even if it is, it would be ridiculously difficult to coordinate having that coupon in hand for the week that it is good for AND being at Superstore when they get their tiny shipment of Wiis in.

IF they even get any that week!

[quote name='Firestorm']The Pochoco avatar (damn I butchered that spelling) and the use of the word Stooples >.>[/quote]
heh, how easy is it to try to impersonate s/b by just copying how they type and the words they use, and copying their avatars? :rolleyes:

and at the least i wouldn't fuck up Pochacco's avatar like that...

you should know better, Firestorm...

[quote name='mahjongmaniac']heh, how easy is it to try to impersonate s/b by just copying how they type and the words they use, and copying their avatars? :rolleyes:

and at the least i wouldn't f*** up Pochacco's avatar like that...

you should know better, Firestorm...[/quote]

It's pretty easy online >.> My bad.

oh snap..so who's the real MahjongManiac?? I'm confused as hell now..so was somebody impersonating him?? or was he the real deal and messing with Firestorm's head now?? Will the "real" MahjongManiac please stand up

[quote name='mahjongmaniac']heh, how easy is it to try to impersonate s/b by just copying how they type and the words they use, and copying their avatars? :rolleyes:

and at the least i wouldn't f*** up Pochacco's avatar like that...

you should know better, Firestorm...[/quote]

so are you a CAG lurker?

[quote name='NolbertoS']oh snap..so who's the real MahjongManiac?? I'm confused as hell now..so was somebody impersonating him?? or was he the real deal and messing with Firestorm's head now?? Will the "real" MahjongManiac please stand up[/quote]

i am the real one! :lol:

[quote name='NolbertoS']so was somebody impersonating him?? [/quote]
isn't the answer obvious now?

---------

[quote name='stooples2k3']so are you a CAG lurker?[/quote]
apparently, that's none of your fuckin business, is it? :D

and plz... you must be pretty damn immature to try to "impersonate" someone else online in a community forum... grow up.... :roll:

[quote name='mahjongmaniac']isn't the answer obvious now?

---------

apparently, that's none of your fuck'in business, is it? :D

and plz... you must be pretty damn immature to try to "impersonate" someone else online in a community forum... grow up.... :roll:[/quote]

no need to swear here! this is not RFD!

bread's done
Back