Currently there are 14 Fable topics on the front page of the Xbox board

punqsux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
and 2-3 at any givin time on the main page....anyone else find this excessive?
theres more fable topics than manimal trade topics!

It depends on what the Fable topic is about. Where do you go to get a haircut? Whoever posted that could have asked that in one of the many Fable threads.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']just wait until Halo 2.[/quote]

Then me and you will have to swamp the PC board with Half Life 2 topics, balance the suck with greatness :wink:.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='CaseyRyback']just wait until Halo 2.[/quote]

Then me and you will have to swamp the PC board with Half Life 2 topics, balance the suck with greatness :wink:.[/quote]

of course :lol:

Anytime I have the slightest problem I will be sure and make a new topic about it, and considering the game is 36 hours long :twisted:

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='CaseyRyback']just wait until Halo 2.[/quote]

Then me and you will have to swamp the PC board with Half Life 2 topics, balance the suck with greatness :wink:.[/quote]

of course :lol:

Anytime I have the slightest problem I will be sure and make a new topic about it, and considering the game is 36 hours long :twisted:[/quote]

Don't you bastards make me bring back Master Chief Banky...

mcbankyvisor2100.gif

[quote name='Scorch']And this one makes 15.

I don't understand why there isn't an "Official CAG Fable thread"..[/quote]Maybe I'll go make one. :wink: Or...

you could make one. "Have questions or comments about Fable? Look here." :)

zewone, atleast you didn't make a new topic about it. :)

bread's done
Back