Super Mario 64 DS $5 with Google Checkout on FYE+ship

Looking at their used selection, they have some pretty decent deals on the whole... I picked up LoZ: The Minish Cap for $8.03 shipped. The used selection combined with the Google discount makes for some pretty sweet pickings.

Don't like that it's used, but that's a solid deal if you don't already own it. It's a good port IMO. Lack of analog means the control's slightly worse, but it's still very playable.

[quote name='cl9inton182']do FYE games come with case and manuals?[/quote]
Seeing how strict they seem to be with accepting B&M trade-ins as far as quality is concerned, checking cases and scratches and whatnot, I'd assume they would be in pretty good condition and come with all of the trimmings. This being the first time I've purchased used from them online, I can't say for certain until the game arrives.

If it is complete, then I may just have to order that used Tekken 5 Ultimate Collector's Edition for $14.99...

I think that Tekken listing is a mistake as they have 2 listings for Tekken 5 both claim to be the ultimate collector's edition and the original price is $19.99. I think it's game only.

[quote name='AnotherStereotype']decent deals on the whole... [/quote]
I had to laugh seeing that ... it takes me back to Austin Powers - "Yes, Preperation H feels good ... on the whole ... what's so funny about that?!"

Anyway, I need to get this again; I lent it to my Brother-In-Law while he was in the hospital with his daughter and it's been lost since then. Good game, I wish Nintendo would port more N64 games to the console.

Okay found couple of titles I wanted but could somebody confirm if used games come complete? Thanks in advance.

I think they do...FYE doesn't accept trade-ins without a case, and I've never seen a used game there without an original case, even N64 and GBA games.

I have only heard bad things about FYE.com, so good luck to those that ordered. The Tekken Collector edition would be at a great price if it really included the stick, but the upc is the same as the one for the game so it may be game only. If anyone ordered that, let us know what you get :D

[quote name='nogard']I have only heard bad things about FYE.com, so good luck to those that ordered. The Tekken Collector edition would be at a great price if it really included the stick, but the upc is the same as the one for the game so it may be game only. If anyone ordered that, let us know what you get :D[/quote]

Yeah, but that was all for a specific deal, like that LOTR box set and the San Andreas rebate thing- normally they're not bad.

bread's done
Back