CAG tops one million page views in August

[quote name='Doylerulez']I'm surprised the server hasn't melted.[/quote]

mcburn.jpg

[quote name='Doylerulez']I'm surprised the server hasn't melted.[/quote]

Just be glad the CAG server isn't in Virginia. The World of Warcraft Beta servers were brought down when the CO-LO that houses them was hit by a tornado. They are still trying to survey the damage and assess downtime.

damn...the bandwidth this site uses must be quite high..does anybody know where cheapy does hosting at...i'm looking at starting a larger website and if who he hosts with can handel that much traffic it can handel what iw ill bring in

Awesome. But im a member at a site smaller than this with only 500 members but only a handful of that post regualrly and its up to 2 million page views a month. Of course i think thats cause most of that is made of of people who link from other sites to view the exelent reviews.

I hate to think about the bandwidth bills for that... :shock:

Congratulations (yet again) on the great site, Cheapy. If that isn't proof that it's become even more popular than it was before, I don't know what is...

Before I found this portal, I used to go to PS2bargains.com years ago before I found this site. That site and really any other that I have come across just doesn't have the community and is much less static in terms of giving us constant updates in game deals.

This site is for real and the sustained upswing in the numbers are proving it.

bread's done
Back