Name of this old random graphic design generator...?

CoffeeEdge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Okay, so, a few years ago, I remember seeing/having this one interesting little app. I was introduced to it an an art exhibition... Anyways, it's a very simple app, where you'd set the text and image theme you want (I believe one of the themes was called Futurist?), then you click one button, and it generates a random graphic design based on the settings. I remember you could size the image to a number of presets, including CD cover, poster, etc.

Anyways, and assistance would be appreciated. Literal hours spent googling have been fruitless.

[quote name='OuTrAgE']Flamingtext.com?[/QUOTE]
No, no, nothing like that. Thanks for trying, though.

This was a downloadable app, and it wasn't a flashy-text generator.

Again, you'd set text and a background image theme, and it would create a suprisingly artful/attractive image featuring a random image or set of images from the theme, and the text (usually in a fairly non-flashy font) on top. A random graphic design generator.

Yeah, didn't think so, but it was the first thing that popped into my head.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what program that would be, but I'd like to check it out.

CoffeeEdge, I too have been hunting for this app, however the link you provided has died and can't find another. Is it possible for you to upload it somewhere? Would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Wow you're right... I can't even find this program anywhere. People were apparently fucking cheap with their servers and all links direct to that broken one.

[quote name='red flare graf']Is this just a demo version or something? Seems like a lot of the options are grayed out.[/QUOTE]
No, it was just never fully completed by it's creators.

bread's done
Back