FT/FS - PC DC 360 XBox PSP PSX PS2 NeoGeoCd SNES N64 DS DVD

Shimrra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
I accept Paypal or trades.
Everything comes with box and instruction manual unless other wise instructed. I also reserve the right to change my mind on a trade or selling if I do not feel comfortable with the deal. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking and I will update with more games soon so please check back when you can.

You will need to sign for shipping for safety on both ends as well as I will only send out to home or work address no PO Box.

If you are interested here is my link to my ebay listing of games, comics and mangas I am selling.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkhonshukamuiQQhtZ-1

Please also read any “ * “ if you see them for more information on the game or item.

Playstation 2 Import

• Neo Geo game pad made for the Playstation 2 (Very Rare)

:360: Xbox 360

Neo Geo CD
Top Player's Golf
The King of Fighters' 95 (japanese, original cd case w/spine)
Fatal Fury Real Bout (japanese, original cd case)
Samurai Spirits/Showdown 2 (japanese)
World Heroes 2 Jet (BRAND NEW STILL SEALED, japanese)
*Even tho the game says Japanese it will work on any Neo Geo CD system. They are all multi language.
2x Neo Geo Arcade Sticks version 2
(one is in used but very good condition, the other is very brand new I still have the original box it came in. I used this one only once.)
http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc03266vy7.jpg

Neo Geo Pocket Color
None at the moment

Super Nintendo

Kirby Superstar: 8 Games In One! (cart only no book)
River City Ransom 2: Nekketsu Koha Kunio
(Japanese, looks like the cart has a burn line on either side so that it can fit into a USA SNES system with no need for a converter)

Sega Dreamcast
Sega Dreamcast USA Unit Clear Blue (custom shell)
- Dreamcast Pad Clear Blue (official)
- VMU (official)
- Rumble Pack (official)
- Ac power cord
- S-Video cable
- also throwing in NBA, NHL, NFL 2k sports

Sega Dreamcast Japan Clear Smoke Unit (official color)
- Dreamcast Pad White (official)
- Ac power cord
- A/V connection

Pelican Arcade Light Gun very rare (cool thing about it is that it has a auto reload option)
4 meg memory card (comes with cable as shown. It is prety old connection you should not have any problem going to your local radio shack and finding an adaptor. I use to download save files which are still available on-line if you google it)
Official Sega Dreamcast Mouse (I never used it. Sorry no box but it is 100% brand new)
Official Sega Fishing Rod (use to love playing Sega Bass Fishing the controller is in great shape)

Nintendo 64
N64 System with official clear blue control pad, ac adaptor,
S-video cable, memory card, rumble pack, expansion ram
and five games also throwing in a sharkpad pro pad.
- Star Wars - Shadow of the Empire (cover label is not there just a whte scrap)
- Perfect Dark (great condition)
- Gauntlet Legends (ok condition some writing on the top part indicating the name of the game)
-Tom Clancy Rainbow Six (good condition, original black cart, there is a piece of the label on the back
missing you know the side that has all the caution warnings on it not the front label)
-Pokemon Puzzle League (good condition)

Sony Playstation
Dragon Ball GT:Final Bout
Armored Core: Project Phantasma (Just CD no instruction manual)
Street Fighter EX2 Plus* (Just CD no instruction manual)
Tobal No.1
(Japanese, Comes with 2 cds, First disc there is a scratch nothing major still plays great. Second Disc is in perfect condition)
Capcom Generation 1: Wings of Destiny**
(Japan, opened but still in great condition)
Capcom Generation 1: Wings of Destiny**
(Japan, Brand New Still Sealed)
Capcom Generation 2: Chronicles of Arthur**
Capcom Generation 3: First Generation**
*I got these games awhile back from a video store just before they closed down so the cd conditions are scratched up. There is a clear plastic label with the video store name on the top of the cd it does not interfere with the game or get in the way of the name of the game its just there so people know where its from. They play great I was able to beat them all the way thru when I first got them. I just wanted to make it a point on the condition of these 3 titles.
**For more information about the Capcom Generations please click on the link provided. Also note that these are Japanese games and can only be played on a Japanese unit or with a converter.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capcom_Generations
Official Namco Guncon (good condition)

Music CD
Tempest 2000: The Soundtrack (still sealed)

DVDs
The Man Show: Season One Volume One (3 dvds opened viewed only once)

[hiddenlist]
UMD Movie
Sony PSP
Nintendo DS
Nintendo Gameboy Advance
Playstation 2
Xbox
Sega Saturn
PC
[/hiddenlist]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Want List:

:360: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold
:360: Fight Night Round 4
:360: Microsoft Points

Last edited by a moderator:
Just added:

Neo Geo CD
Top Player's Golf
The King of Fighters' 95 (japanese, original cd case w/spine)
Fatal Fury Real Bout (japanese, original cd case)
Samurai Spirits/Showdown 2 (japanese)

World Heroes 2 Jet (BRAND NEW STILL SEALED, japanese)

Even tho the game says Japanese it will work on any Neo Geo CD system. They are all multi language.

Hey Buddy,
I still have FFXI online ;).

if you'd prefer a trade - if that PoR trade doesn't go through - I'd trade for that...

Well LMK your thoughts! & BUMP!

bread's done
Back