Premium 360 with Gear of War 400 @ Dell.com

Damnit. I've missed all the other killer deals (God I wanted in on the Meijers deal). May have to bite on this, but by now I may hold out hope for a price drop when the "Zephyr" comes out.

The new HDMI XBOX 360 will be launched soon so I guess people will start to get rid of their inventory of old version.

Dell is the reason I have my 360, got it with the 15% off deal they had last November. This is a great deal, even better if you can get a 10% off coupin.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']Nice find OP! May bite. My GF wants a 360 to play Gears and Crackdown.[/QUOTE]
Buy a ring first. Then you can buy your red ring machine.

To anyone thinking about getting one of those 10% off coupons, take note: some are expired already, some expire tomorrow.

Frankly I wouldn't spend $3 on the off chance their shipping is really good. Otherwise a good deal for the x-box.

Damn thats crazy good of a deal, if my office gets anymore dells in with those coupon books with the codes I'll post them on here to sweeten the deal.

That would be awesome Thunderscope! I don't really have the money, but it's a great deal, and thanks to chegg.com, I've won two free wireless 360 controllers! So, I might have to pull the trigger here!

EDIT: Oh, and how long does a deal like this last on dell.com? And does dell have tax?

Well I'll keep my fingers cross, we usually get dells in at least once a month and its been 2 since we've received any so hopefully soon...

damn this is very tempting.... considering that i hear the new xbox 360 model is going to release at the end of april, i might bite and wait and see if the premium gets a price drop

you mean without? There probably is if you get email coupons or search around, there are tons of these coupons, try googling.

One of the best deals out there, especially with the %10 off coupon.
Man thats like $140 off because of tax

[quote name='Thoren']One of the best deals out there, especially with the %10 off coupon.
Man thats like $140 off because of tax[/QUOTE]
They still charged me tax, which is why I didn't do it. That and the lack of a 10% off coupon. Still, a steller deal for a system with a freebie game.

I went ahead and got an ebay coupon. $380.65 total for me shipped with Indiana 6% sales tax. Fantastic :)

I bit on the deal. I have been waiting to get a 360 for awhile. Ever since I missed out on that great Overstock glitch like 6 months back or so where it was like $308 or $312 or something. I almost used the Best Buy 10% off online coupon the other day and it worked out to like $400 after tax but no Gears of Wars. So this deal is a lot better.

I bought a coupon off ebay for .99. So it was $359.10 before tax. And after NY tax 389.17. With free shipping.

Finally brought myself to bite on this. I was already pretty close to going for the free controller deal at CC this week, but with the 10% coupon this works even better.

Thanks OP!

Turns out i bought a coupon this morning and forgot I bought one last night too that wasn't an instant email :p

TK9GSKQT41D72D

That's what was emailed to me so someone can benefit. Please post if you use it though so people aren't wasting their time trying :D

[quote name='Narag']Turns out i bought a coupon this morning and forgot I bought one last night too that wasn't an instant email :p

TK9GSKQT41D72D

That's what was emailed to me so someone can benefit. Please post if you use it though so people aren't wasting their time trying :D[/quote]i was looking for this coupon and i just used it thanks alot :D

This would be just about the best deal on a 360 if it weren't for sales tax.

That and looking forward to the Zephr shake-up.

*sigh*I want to pounce, but I don't want to regret it later.

[quote name='Filbert']This would be just about the best deal on a 360 if it weren't for sales tax.

That and looking forward to the Zephr shake-up.

*sigh*I want to pounce, but I don't want to regret it later.[/QUOTE]

yup..same here... just incase a drop is coming also.... fingers crossed

I've been thinking about a 360 for a while now, and Gears is the game I want most. Thank you very much OP! I'm really glad I got in on this deal, now I can play Mass Effect on day 1.

Eh, I was thinking about the zephyer as well... but I mean if I really need a 120 gig hard drive I'll just upgrade later. The 120 will have deals and specials as well.

I just ordered mine. $385.15 total including NC Sales Tax. Much better than $399+59.99+Tax.

I bought one the 10% discounts from ebay, too. Theres plenty still available that have a day or too left on expiration at the least. Only costs $0.99.

ummm i checked my bank account and something wierd happened

well i noticed that i was charged $388 for my 360 on saturday because i called dell and they said the payment went thru (cuz i bought pron and my bank wanted to make sure that i did purchase it from the site and that it wasnt fraud)

but i checked my bank account again today just to make everything was good and i noticed that the payment for $388 was gone even tho it had already credited on my account

so now i have $388 more than im supposed to have and i got the email from dell today that said it was shipped so as of now i have a free Xbox 360!

so do you guys think dell will catch their mistake? i'll keep you guys posted to see what happens afterall...

It most likely was charged. It'll show up on your account in the next day or so. This has happened to me before.

Oddly my bank account is doing the same thing. I just checked. Do you use Commerce?

i just ordered mine and checked the status. it says it wont ship till 4/11. that seems pretty long. i thought id have it by the end of the week or early next week. wanted to have it by tuesday for guitar hero :(
anyone else got something like this then had their date changed to something earlier?

bread's done
Back