London Drugs PSP clearance

Zaxxon

CAG Veteran
This might only apply to Western Canadians because I'm not sure if there are any London Drugs' past BC. I think there are a few in Alberta?

I walked in there today and there were several things marked down quite a bit, but the most noticeable ones, and best deals, were for PSP games.

I noticed specifically:

Every Extend Extra: $24
Lumines 2: $24
Powerstone Collection: $24
Siphon Filter: $24

Some of the players choice ones like Hot Shots Golf and Wipeout Pure were on sale for less, I think $21, or $19 but I'm not sure.

Bizarrely some of the ones I thought might be cheap as well were regularly priced. I asked about Gunpey, but it was still $49, and Pirates! was $39.

I apologize for the vagueness of the prices. My memory isn't as good as I thought it was! :cry:

[quote name='Zaxxon']This might only apply to Western Canadians because I'm not sure if there are any London Drugs' past BC. I think there are a few in Alberta?

I walked in there today and there were several things marked down quite a bit, but the most noticeable ones, and best deals, were for PSP games.

I noticed specifically:

Every Extend Extra: $24
Lumines 2: $24
Powerstone Collection: $24
Siphon Filter: $24

Some of the players choice ones like Hot Shots Golf and Wipeout Pure were on sale for less, I think $21, or $19 but I'm not sure.

Bizarrely some of the ones I thought might be cheap as well were regularly priced. I asked about Gunpey, but it was still $49, and Pirates! was $39.

I apologize for the vagueness of the prices. My memory isn't as good as I thought it was! :cry:[/quote]

err... TRU had Lumines for $14.99 a week ago, and i think WM has Every Extend Extra for $24.99 too!

[quote name='stooples2k3']err... TRU had Lumines for $14.99 a week ago, and i think WM has Every Extend Extra for $24.99 too![/quote]

Ahhh well I must be out of the loop :cry:

Last time I was at TRU was probably over a month ago I guess and it was $39.

This might only apply to Western Canadians because I'm not sure if there are any London Drugs' past BC. I think there are a few in Alberta?

There is a London Drugs in Winnipeg.

~Patricia

bread's done
Back