Xbox 360 Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSUnman

CAGiversary!
Who here is sort of upset regarding the xbox 360 elite. I think the pricing is totally messed up. I have a regular xbox 360 with hard drive and HD DVD addon. 479.00 for 120gb and HDMI is way to much. They should have lowered the premium to 319.00 and lowered the core to 249.00 And have this at 400 dollars. I cant play my HD DVD movies in 1080p because the VGA adapter looks washed out on my TV, so instead I get 1080I. HDMI would be great to have, then I could watch my HD DVD movies in 1080p and get rid of my samsung up converting DVD player. Its a good thing Xbox 360 has the best games or else I would comtemplate a ps3. Ill probably end up keeping my xbox 360 system and then replace the upconverting DVD player with a upconverting blu ray player when the prices come down for them, seeing how blu ray seems to be winning the next gen movie format war.

One more thing, the movie download price premium on marketplace is ridiculous. I refuse to pay more for High Def movie rentals. There is no difference on netflix, it just seems another way of microsoft to rip me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back