Anyone having a problem downloading Podcast 69 on iTunes?

soccerstud652

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
For some reason, I am having trouble getting #69 to donwload on iTunes...I keep getting an error "network connection timed out". I am running iTunes version 6.

If no one else is having a problem, is there another way I can get it on my iPod?

Edit: Also, I can't get any shows from #69 to #46 to download. Is my iTunes messed up or is this a fixable problem? I'd really hate to upgrade, I heard iTunes 7 is a mess for Windows, plus there is a chance it still may not work.

Ya, I really have never encoutered this before, but if it isn't just me, perhaps there is an issue with iTunes and the server that the cagcast is stored on.

Try going to the iTunes store and downloading it manually. I didn't have a problem with this podcast, but it's happened with other podcasts. This usually works.

I had many problems using older versions of iTunes , I think they won't let you access the store if they detect an older working version .
I had issues with an older model iPod when I upgraded to 7 .

[quote name='CheapyD']Can you try unsubscribing and subscribing again?[/quote]

I did that and had no luck.

After that I re-started my computer and re-started iTunes, and still no luck.

I did uncheck the old episode that I had on my iPod and then the download started working. Maybe that is the fix to this solution?

Interesting...there was another listener having a problem too.

Weird....I have plenty of old episodes on my ipod.

bread's done
Back