GS/EB in-store specials: $5 off any used Gamecube game! [3/30 - 4/5]

could get some decent gamecube games for real cheap with this.

That is, if GameStop doesn't pull a GameStop and increase the price of their used gamecube inventory to minimum $14.99 or something.

[quote name='jer7583']could get some decent gamecube games for real cheap with this.

That is, if GameStop doesn't pull a GameStop and increase the price of their used gamecube inventory to minimum $14.99 or something.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Now THIS is what I'm talking about.

Skies of Arcadia Legends for only $14.29 ($19.99 - $5 off - 10% off Edge Card + 6% tax) is made of win.

Boo @ Resident Evil 2 being $33.37, though. :(

This makes pretty much nearly every sports title by EA free. Though there are a few nicer titles that are worth grabbing that end up being super cheap or free (depending on whether you have sales tax or not).

Also, the coupon is for ONE GameCube game, as it does not show plural form for games. Best thing to do would be to go with multiple people with copies or go every day before the deal ends. That or go to different GameStops. :p

Hmm... lets hope we can really use this on any Gamecube game. I'd love to pick up Batallion Wars for $5.00, among some other games.

[quote name='animemaniac14']so you CAN use your edge card on top of the $5 off??[/quote]
Previous coupons have allowed it as Edge Card is NOT an "offer" of any kind.

[quote name='yukine']Hmm... lets hope we can really use this on any Gamecube game. I'd love to pick up Batallion Wars for $5.00, among some other games.[/quote]

It's for any used GC game (I just changed the title). With a picture of splinter cell on the coupon, you no there's no minimum price.

[quote name='animemaniac14'] so you CAN use your edge card on top of the $5 off??[/quote]

Yes you can, unless you get a jackass employee.

This is really nice, since most Cube games are reasonably priced in there right now. $12 for Super Mario Sunshine I can definitely deal with.

According to: http://www.ebgames.com/search.asp?N=146+80&SHOWUB=true&Ns=Price|0

I left out many $4.99 games (after coupon). Just put in what I thought Cags might want.

All after coupon

$.99
Mega Man Network Transmission
Bloodrayne
Home Run King
Dead To Rights
Wave Race Blue Storm
Metroid Prime
Smashing Drive
Scorpion King: Rise of The Akkadian
XGRA

$1.99
Serious Sam Next Encounter
Driven
Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets
Dinotopia: The Sunstone Odyssey
Future Tactics The Uprising
Reign of Fire
Whirl Tour
Tom Clancy's The Sum Of All Fears
Beyblade: Super Battle Tournament
Time Splitters 2
MLB Slugfest 2003
Spy Hunter
Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg
Fireblade
Tiger Woods 2004
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
Cubix Robots For Everyone
X2 Wolverine's Revenge
True Crime: Streets of LA
Evolution: Skateboarding
Splinter Cell
Universal Studios
PK: Out of The Shadows
Zapper
Carmen Sandiego: The Secret of the Stolen Drums
Dr. Muto
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Summoner: A Goddess Reborn
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
Metroid Prime with Echoes Demo
Spy Hunter
WTA Tour Tennis
Beach Spikers
Transworld Surf: The Next Wave

$2.99
F-Zero GX
Lemony Snicket
NBA Street Vol 2
Madden 2005
007: Agent Under Fire
18 Wheeler
SSX Tricky
Legends of Wrestling
R Racing Revolution
Jeremy Mcgrath's Supercross World
Rayman Arena
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
Robotech Battlecry
Fifa World Cup 2002
Tony Hawk's Underground
Super Bubble Pop
Def Jam Vendetta
Yu-Gi-Oh! Falsebound Kingdom
Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup
Star Fox Adventures
NHL 2005
NCAA Football 2004
NFL Street
NBA Live 2005
Mystic Heroes
Spawn: Armageddon
Vexx
Rocket Power: Beach Bandits
Top Gun: Combat Zone
Wrestlemania X8
Dragonball Z: Budokai
Viewtiful Joe 2
Cel Damage
X-Men Next Dimension
Hunter The Reckoning
Batman Vengeance
Disney's Tarzan
Taz Wanted
Defender
Evolution Snowboarding
Spider-Man
Midway Arcade Treasures 3
NFL Blitz Pro
Catwoman
Worms Blast
Men in Black II: Alien Escape
Charlies Angels
Egg Mania: Eggstreme Madness
Outlaw Golf/Darkened Skye (2 in 1)
Rally Championship
Haunted Mansion
Black & Bruised

$3.99
Enter The Matrix
Shrek 2
Killer 7
Ribbit King
Geist
Pool Paradise
Battalion Wars

$4.99
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Pikmin
Soul Calibur II

Wow, some good stuff on there. I'll be heading out there today, so hopefully a full sheet of these coupons is put on one page sometime soon. ;) ;)

This will be very nice :)
im hoping to nab at least battalion wars on my lunch break today.

anyone know what the price for it used is? its not coming up on their site?

Paper Mario 2 for about $12 isn't too bad but I don't know if I want to pay that much for a Gamecube game. I'll probably get Metroid Prime and Wave Race even though I've previously owned and beat both games, I enjoyed them a lot.

[quote name='hegemonyhog']I've got a sheet of 8 ready if someone can host it.[/QUOTE]

Can imageshack or some such hosting do it temporarily?

[quote name='illmatic21']Paper Mario 2 for about $12 isn't too bad but I don't know if I want to pay that much for a Gamecube game. I'll probably get Metroid Prime and Wave Race even though I've previously owned and beat both games, I enjoyed them a lot.[/QUOTE]

What does that mean? Anyway, Paper Mario 2 is worth $49.99, even though the end boss is ridiculous.

[quote name='munch']What does that mean? Anyway, Paper Mario 2 is worth $49.99, even though the end boss is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

I meant there's been a lot of sales lately where Xbox 360 games are $15 or so. I don't know if I could justify buying a used last game gen over a new 360 game.

Blurs 'Song 2' just popped into my head when I saw this thread.

WOOOO HOOOO!

I got a firstful of coupons and Im on my way. Hello $7 Eternal Darkness! =D

How are you guys going to use this? I mean, are you going in with a bunch of coupons on the same transaction? doing one a day?

[quote name='yukine']Thanks, sonderiaom. They turned out fine.[/quote]

I looked at them upclose and found that it looked like they would print poorly so I made a higher quality version.

The coupon says one per user per visit in the bottom print.. for the stores in my area, I doubt mutliple uses on the same visit are going to be possible (unless the code applies to all games on a purchase on their PoS system automatically, which would be kick ass).

Okay, here are coupons I created with MS Paint (ftw) from the much higher quality PDF versions. Only 4 per page since they are bigger.

When you go to buy the games, if they don't want to let you use multiple that you'll just buy one game at a time. They'll want to avoid that because it messes with their numbers, so they should figure something out.

I just got back from my local Gamestop. They said I could get 1 game per coupon, and do it all in the same transaction.

Unfortunately the GC section was pretty beat. I wound up getting one game, Megman X collection for like $12. I mentioned the pickings being slim and they told me just a couple days ago someone came in right before close and bought like 20 GC games.

Oh well, I got more coupons and more gamestops to visit today! :D

[quote name='optimusprime']Not to rain on this parade, but the link to the add now seems to say its only good for games $14.99 or higher.[/QUOTE]

Me: "Well, I do have this printed coupon from your website, and it doesn't have a price restriction on it."

Multiply that times ten. Should be a fun weekend!

[quote name='optimusprime']Not to rain on this parade, but the link to the add now seems to say its only good for games $14.99 or higher.[/quote]

They'd just changed it then, probably in anticipation or from seeing this thread. Of course this means YMMV on getting the coupons without "$14.99 and higher" to work.

[quote name='sonderiaom']They'd just changed it then, probably in anticipation or from seeing this thread. Of course this means YMMV on getting the coupons without "$14.99 and higher" to work.[/QUOTE]

It's funny how they didn't even take the time to remove Splinter Cell from the image, too. Kind of contradictive.

[quote name='loxthefox']Clerk just shot me down on Pikmin with the coupon.[/quote]
What was their reasoning? The computer automatically rejects any game lower than $15?

ofsi_33007_pg1.jpg

That's from my e-mail this morning. It doesn't say "14.99 or higher."

bread's done
Back