Feces have a right to life too...

Quackzilla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
NEWSWEEK reports that George W. Bush, appearing before a right-to-life rally in Tampa, Florida on June 17, stated: "We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."

Bush repeated his error at least a dozen times, before realizing that he had used the word "feces" when he meant to say "fetus."

You'd think that the TelePrompTer guy (especially for GWB) would have some kind of "ALERT" button or something.

Hey, cut him a break! It's not his fault that all those drugs he smoked/injected/snorted messed up his brain.

CHeney needs to put one of those shock collars on Bush so he can zap him when he says stuff like this. He's not going to learn any other way.

[quote name='Quackzilla']feces = poop

Baby mice are pinkies. (no, not the monsters in Doom)[/quote]

sblymnlcrymnl's quote is from Donny Darko. I was actually just thinking that too.

Does anyone have a link to the news article? Or even a recording? I'd love to hear/see that.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']You'd think that the TelePrompTer guy (especially for GWB) would have some kind of "ALERT" button or something.[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

[quote name='Quackzilla']NEWSWEEK reports that George W. Bush, appearing before a right-to-life rally in Tampa, Florida on June 17, stated: "We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."

Bush repeated his error at least a dozen times, before realizing that he had used the word "feces" when he meant to say "fetus."[/quote]

OH NOES! If this is true, I just gave birth and flushed it! Great, now it's going to come back as a Golgothan and ruin my carpet. Damnit.

bread's done
Back