Phantasy Star Universe (x360), 19.99 at Amazon.com

Finalspirit

CAGiversary!
Was looking around today after having missed the DotD for this game, and found the price dropped back down from 40 to 19.99. Not a bad deal for anyone who was looking for a decent single player experience, and after Pricegrabber rebate, it's only 15 bucks + shipping, or else add fillers and get it with free shipping.

Game:
http://www.amazon.com/Sega-of-America-Inc-10086680089/dp/B000G0JD9I/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/103-6645262-2493469?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1175261579&sr=1-2

Rebate:
http://www.pricegrabber.com/p__Sega_Phantasy_Star_Universe_XB360,__25813990/search=phantasy%20star

[quote name='Apostle22']Its not even worth that price...[/quote]

Yes it is. Although it is mostly someone's opinion. If you liked earlier PSO's then you will like this one.

There was a huge debate about that in the original DOTD thread.

Without rehashing, let's just say it was split. Some think it's decent for $12 or $20, and some think it's a waste of good money and/or time.

YMMV.

At any rate, it is an easy 1000 Achievement Points. You get all 1000 throughout the course of just beating the game. For those of you who are trying the Old Spice Challenge, this will get you 2/3 of the way.

I am going to have to see if there's a demo on Live. I am definitely interested, though, I know pratically nothing about the game...

[quote name='sabbey']I am going to have to see if there's a demo on Live. I am definitely interested, though, I know pratically nothing about the game...[/quote]
There is. Online demo that gives you a temp Guaradians Card in order to play. I believe the max you can play is for a month and up to lvl 30.

:lol: the demo sounds satisfying enough. Can't see myself playing this for any more than a month any way.

I stopped by my local Gamecrazy today looking for Condemned for 14.99 used thanks to the other thread, and happened to find this game was also 14.99 used as well, so that's another option for getting this game cheap. After MVP it's only 13.50.

[quote name='the ender']At any rate, it is an easy 1000 Achievement Points. You get all 1000 throughout the course of just beating the game. For those of you who are trying the Old Spice Challenge, this will get you 2/3 of the way.[/QUOTE]

Do people really buy games for achievement points? Thats fucking retarded.

bread's done
Back