PS2 Greatest Hits B1G1 @ ToysRUs

Huh lol, ya I knew I was right or I wouldn't have posted :p

Guess I made my post sound kinda indecisive or something lol

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I picked up 2 Rachet games :)[/quote]

Man, those first three Ratchet games were so good that I wish I could travel back in time and experience them for the first time again. I envy you.

ya its too long a drive for me too. I got Ratchet 1 and 2...Ratchet 1 wasnt near as good as 2 is so far though. I'm like halfway through 2 probably..

[quote name='scary perry']Man, those first three Ratchet games were so good that I wish I could travel back in time and experience them for the first time again. I envy you.[/QUOTE]

I've never played a Rachet game, I only bought my PS2 in November 2006. I remember laughing at the commercials on TV a lot and decided to try it out. I love platformers games.
If anyone's looking for a recommendation from the Greatest Hits list pick up Lego Star Wars. It's pure Fun :rofl:

Lol ya I always wanted to try lego star wars...never played it yet. Is LEgo star wars 2 a sequel to lego star wars 1? Then I gotta get the 1st before I get the 2nd for 360 xD

Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando is absolute BOSS. UYA is also pretty sweet.
I have most of the GH's I'm interested in (Ratchet, SotC, etc.)

[quote name='Spades22']Lol ya I always wanted to try lego star wars...never played it yet. Is LEgo star wars 2 a sequel to lego star wars 1? Then I gotta get the 1st before I get the 2nd for 360 xD[/quote]no clue if you can use the save file from the first game (xbox) to unlock stuff in the 2nd game (360)

Oh no I meant like story wise lol, like kingdom hearts for example.

I still gotta get Ratchet 3, Sly 3, maybe Jak 3(2nd one sucked, 1st was great), SoTC, Ico, Radiata stories, FFX, FFXII, Dark cloud1/2, Okami, Valkyrie profile 2, and I'm sure theres more...lol

Spades22- No, you don't have to play the first Lego Star Wars before the second. The first game is based on the Star Wars 1-3. Lego Star Wars II is based on the movies 4-6 (the original trilogy). If you've seen the movies you know the plot. The first and second lego Star Wars for the original Xbox is backwards compatible with the 360.

The saves to unlock characters from the first game in the 360 version are available on Live's market place for 200 MS points.

[quote name='bmulligan']Canada, eh?

That explains why the Greatest Hits games are $24.99.[/quote]yea, we usually get shafted on the game prices

bread's done
Back