Castlevania: Symphony of the Night $20 used at Gamestop

^^^ I was about to say the same thing. My Blockbuster has had this game in for atleast 6 months at the $15 price. I need to pick it up when I have $15 to spare.

I never understood why BlockBuster carried that game. I mean I'm GLAD they do, I think it's great. But it's just... weird. For a store that isn't even a real game store, I'd only expect a really thin inventory consisting of the REALLY good sellers and crap like Catwoman. So I don't know why it's like this and I don't care... as long as more people get exposed to the greatness of SOTN, it's fine by me!

This reminds me of when I kept looking around for Fire Pro Wrestling 2. The only place I found it at was an FYE... and it wasn't a fluke either, now I see it at FYE's like ALL the time. Weird. A lot of these hardcore-gamer type titles get flushed out of places like Best Buy and Circuit City, but then they tend to show up in weird places.

If your local store has it, go right ahead. I don't see it very often at all... I certainly wouldn't call it "widely available."

dammit i had a mint non-Gh version for not even a week, then someone (my brother) stole it.

But the 3 hours i got play it was great.

bread's done
Back