Another Viva Piniata deal $19.86, and more. Walmart this time. Collectors case

chimp69

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Didnt know if i should have added this deal(seeing as Im the one who complained about the double post best buy deal, but this is different).

Viva piniata Xbox 360 collectors box(french version, but thats cause im in quebec) - 19.96$

also picked up MVP 06 for xbox at 6.98(also had copies at 24.98, but the $7 dollar ones had new upc stickers over the old one).

Ghost recon 1 original xbox. $6.98
and a few others YMMV

they also on a side note had a copy of trapt for ps2. i bought this at Walmart for 5 bucks a few months back, and was suprised to see the price back up to 18.98. Also they had the newer gungriffon for 18.98.

also, does anyone know if the french xbox 360 games(with the entirely french backs) are playable in english?(most games are multi lingual, but im asking to make sure, before I open viva.

the rest is how i got this deal, and a little venting, read it if you want.
I went to price match best buy's deal at walmart, and they had one copy of the collectors tin(the only one they had) priced at 59.98. they made a big deal, tried to say the flyer wasnt specific(maybe it is a mail in rebate at Best buy, i told them "no way, when has there ever been one". They told me the manager must be in a good mood, cause he'll let it pass at 19.99 to price match. They tried to make it seem like there is no way that it would ever be that cheap, but well price match anyways. Wastes all this time to scan it to find out, "O, its 19.89 here." Im glad i was dealing with the nice lady, becasue she was very nice about it. I didnt want to deal with the guy in that department, because he always makes all kinds of price matching bs excuses(worst was the day I tried to pm zellers 20$ wii games. He had his "friend go to zellers" to buy him stuff and found out it was an error. He would pm one of the Zelda's for 40$ but not 20$. Meanwhile, he was serving a younger guy who magically walked off just as i arrived, with 20 Wii games, multiple copies of each. I figured I would give it a shot, but what is that)?

huh so GRAW is 7 bucks and Viva Pinata is 20 dollars...for the french version...GRAW 7 BUCKS? At walmart? uhhhh

its just worst when they dont believe the flyer and say it would never sold here that cheap. And then we find out it is.

[quote name='Spades22']huh so GRAW is 7 bucks and Viva Pinata is 20 dollars...for the french version...GRAW 7 BUCKS? At walmart? uhhhh[/quote]

For Xbox, not 360 =P
And damn, now I don't feel like I got a deal on VP XD

[quote name='Firestorm']For Xbox, not 360 =P
And damn, now I don't feel like I got a deal on VP XD[/quote]

I don't know about you, but I sure wouldn't pay $20 for the colllector's edition... that case really ruins it...

[quote name='mygu']I don't know about you, but I sure wouldn't pay $20 for the colllector's edition... that case really ruins it...[/quote]

I actually prefer that case . . .

I have absolutely no idea why, especially since it has so many qualities that I should dislike.

Regardless, my local Wal-Mart only had the one in the regular DVD case.

Whaaaaa? I definitely need to get get GRAW for that price. (and yes I'm aware that it's for original xbox and not 360)

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']is it actually GRAW or is it the original ghost recon for xbox?[/quote]

Oh crap, I just re-read the OP's post. Yea, it would probably make sense that it's the first Ghost Recon and probably not Advanced Warfighter.

If it is GRAW for the orig xbox, you should know that it is crap - its nothing like GRAW for the 360. The gameplay really suffers.

its the original ghost recon. they do have graw for ps2 and xbox for 18.98. which I also bought around christmas. the ps2 at walmart and the xbox collectors edition at zellers. was gonna return the ps2 one from walmart to keep the xbox collectors edition. but I still have the ps2 one.

bread's done
Back