Worf's son arrested for second-degree assault and false imprisonment

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I'm guessing she dishonored him somehow:

Bonsall was arrested Wednesday after his girlfriend told police he poured an alcoholic drink on her face while she slept, put her in a choke hold and threw her onto a bed when she tried to leave, authorities said.

Preliminary toxology reports indicate that the alcoholic drink was, in fact, Blood Wine.

That's some Klingon shit right there!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/people_bonsall;_ylt=AtEOKVl6Aq7cZ7hwvSNXXYZxFb8C

I had no idea that actor is white. Black actors can't even get the roles of the klingons on Star Trek? That's some fucked up shit right there.

[quote name='2Fast']Is this the kid that originally played Worf's son in TNG or the guy they got for DS9?[/quote]

TNG. He was also Alex Keaton's little brother who magically aged 5 years one summer.

[quote name='javeryh']TNG. He was also Alex Keaton's little brother who magically aged 5 years one summer.[/QUOTE]

The only thing better than when they age the kid incredibly fast is when they just have the "very special baby's born" episode (after milking pregnant wife gags for a season) only to then barely mention the kid again. Ever.

No idea he was the same kid from Family Ties. I loved Fistfull of Datas. If TNG went on forever it would have been funny if he wanted to be a ballet dancer or something and Worf wanted him to be a warrior good at using that stupid Klingon curved blade.

[quote name='javeryh']TNG. He was also Alex Keaton's little brother who magically aged 5 years one summer.[/quote]

nah worfs son on ds9 was another kid altogether i cant recall his name but that alexander ( the one who kept fucking up) was a famous child actor at one point too. his name is mark worden and ill be damned the guy was on the MMC.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0941404/

as far as there not being black klingons aside from worf tony todd played his brother in a few episodes as well as an older jake sysco so in all i think there were 2 black klingons lmao. but hey its all good cause worf got the best tang in 2 diff star trek series. hes definelty the pimp of the year.

another cool thing garak ( or rather the guy who played him) was also in hellraiser.

Yeah, alexander was a little bitch. The only good thing about him was that he was so incredibly tiny compared to worf (especially in the first episode he's in, of course). I always thought worf would crush him by breathing too hard.

bread's done
Back