Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (GBA) $4.99 at Best Buy B&M

masha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (GBA) $4.99 at Best Buy B&M.

75-HW_84309.gif

I can post a reciept if you need a proof :D.

BB9.jpg

[quote name='Yeahman']Each store in the DFW area recieved one around Friday, and the wherehouse had a ton.

The game was marked down to 5 dollars in May.

Ask someone at your local store to look it up and see if the DC has any, and if any are on order.

Then find out when they get thier GEO shipments, because it would probably be in that.

Good luck, but don't get your hopes up.[/quote]

P.S. Can someone fix this server?! :censored: very annoying!!!

Thats a pretty good game. My brother has it and really likes it.
Anyone know whats wrong with the server? We need to get the new one ASAP.

thanks for this post. i went into the best buy at northcrest in fort wayne indiana. wasnt on the shelf so i asked and they had one left. woo hoo used my best buy reward zone card and got it free too =P spent 1000 dollars on that thingy last year. sheesh.

thanks again

Probably moving to the new one as we speak. Thats why all the errors. Wish I knew I coulda got Advance Wars 2 for $5. I was just near BB a little while ago. Probably go back tomorrow and see if I get lucky.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']This is a very old deal, but if this means BB's are getting new stock, this tis great news.[/quote]

I thought about it, but posted anyway. It's been a long time since that sale and I don't remember this game was a part of it.

4000 posts? You are da man! :shock:

[quote name='Samurai T']I bought the game at EB for $14 used this summer with box and instructions. Fantastic game, but haven't got to play it much.[/quote]

Yup. I saw a few at EB used with box and intructions for $17 I think minus 10% yesterday and I was on my way to pick one up today, but fortunately decided to stop by BB . :D

[quote name='StealthySeal']yo masha will u hook a brotha up?[/quote]

Sure I can try. But there was only one copy at BB I went to. If I see one tomorrow I pick one up for you.

Each store in the DFW area recieved one around Friday, and the wherehouse had a ton.

The game was marked down to 5 dollars in May.

Ask someone at your local store to look it up and see if the DC has any, and if any are on order.

Then find out when they get thier GEO shipments, because it would probably be in that.

Good luck, but don't get your hopes up.

[quote name='nachzeher']Could this be the start of another BB $4.99 sale?[/quote]

I don't think BB has much left :D .

P.S. Comes in handy certificate of yours :lol:

If anyone should come across it at their BB I'd be willing to PayPal $8 for it shipped. That should leave a bit of profit after tax and postage.

[quote name='epobirs']I anyone should come across it at their BB I'd be willing to PayPal $8 for it shipped. That should leave a bit of profit after tax and postage.[/quote]

Shipping GBA games is pain in a cheapAss :D

[quote name='masha'][quote name='epobirs']I anyone should come across it at their BB I'd be willing to PayPal $8 for it shipped. That should leave a bit of profit after tax and postage.[/quote]

Shipping GBA games is pain in a cheapAss :D[/quote]

A cheap padded envelope has always gotten the job done for me without complaints. Barring that, it's a good reason to keep a stash of sturdy cardboard boxes on hand.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='nachzeher']Could this be the start of another BB $4.99 sale?[/quote]

I don't think BB has much left :D .

P.S. Comes in handy certificate of yours :lol:[/quote]

Lol yea. I think my BB's been out of AW2 for a while. Worth checking out if they have other games for $4.99 though.

I thought this was posted as well during the 4.99 BB sale a while ago..I remember looking through the list and trying to get it at all of my BBs but alas they were all out of it. Maybe they are getting new shipments in but I doubt it.

[quote name='floormat']thanks for this post. i went into the best buy at northcrest in fort wayne indiana. wasnt on the shelf so i asked and they had one left. woo hoo used my best buy reward zone card and got it free too =P spent 1000 dollars on that thingy last year. sheesh.

thanks again[/quote]

Man dude you took my fort wayne copy AHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol i called the appleglen they said it dont come out till Nov 15 2004 have no clue what the are talking about

had it before didnt care for it but for 5 bucks couldnt pass it up

[Topic merged by NFG]

Just picked up Advance Wars 2 for 4.99 at my local (Lansing, MI) Best Buy. Certaintly a great price for an awesome enough game.

its mostly out of print at most BB so dont count on finding it. Funny thing is our TRU has 50 copies of it for 20 and neither one of our BB have any

too bad there wasnt an online ad showing it at BB for 5 bucks I could take it over to my TRU buy 20 copies and pass them out for 9 each lol

Thanks OP, even though this is a repost, I didn't see it before, but all that matters is thanks to you I walked out of BB tonight w/ advance wars 2 for five dollars.

This game was actually 5 bucks way back in May when they had their big $5 sale. They must have found a crate of games in the back of a wherehouse recently, and then sent one copy to each store across America.

bread's done
Back