Any good 'Get Paid to Post' Forums?

dpatel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
any that you guys would recommend. Most I have been to don't seem worth the trouble, but I just want to hear your experiences.

Uhh, VGTopics is the only one I know of (10 posts = $1), but I contacted the admin about it and he still hasn't responded. Typical.

Just Google it. VGTopics.

[quote name='Full_Throttle']Uhh, VGTopics is the only one I know of (10 posts = $1), but I contacted the admin about it and he still hasn't responded. Typical.

Just Google it. VGTopics.[/QUOTE]

Here it is:

http://www.vgtopics.com/viewtopic.php?t=368

It seems you only get paid $1 ONCE:

Want to make extra cash for posting? For limited time since we’re in need of posts VGT will offer $1.00 for 10 Posts. This offer is available to all members, once per user; all posts must in reasonable length don’t post 4 or 5 words in a post it will not count. Once you make you ten posts, just PM Administrator along with your PayPal or Moneybooker account. I will review your posts with 12 hours and make your payment immediately afterward. If your posts are too short, I will let you know so you make corrections to claim your payment.

Good Luck, Admin!Smile

Added 2/26/07

Please try not to create too many new topics, I expect you to replay to others posts. This will make VGT user friendly and more responsive. There is no point for a forum to exist with only topics and zero response/replies.

I want to make one thing clear which some of you are having trouble with, VGT will only pay for 10 posts per user ID, please do not post more then ten and expect to get paid. That way this forum will be clean of useless posts. Please remember posting in this category doesn't count.

bread's done
Back