Win a FREE game from Briansraregames! DONE TIL THE BASEBALL SEASON ENDS!

briansraregames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
NOTE TO MODS:

Please don't delete this thread, I plan on using it again when the baseball season ends. Thanks!

CURRENT GAME:[GONE]

-------------------------------------
UPDATES:

Sorry guys, the 6/6 games are being postponed...wife made plans and didn't tell me.

I'll try to reschedule them for tomorrow, so check back then.

UPDATE: THERE WILL BE TWO CONTESTS ON 6/06: THE NEXT GAME WILL TAKE PLACE WEDNESDAY JUNE 6th 6 PM CDT! AND ANOTHER AT 10PM THAT SAME NIGHT. DON'T BE LATE!

NEXT GAME WILL START AT EXACTLY 18:00:00 on the following clock:

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Central/d/-6/java

PRIZE POOL:

EDIT 5/24:
If anyone would like to contribute an item to the prize pool, you are more than welcome! And don't worry, you'll get full credit for your contribution! Just PM me and I can add it to the list!

Here's the new prize pool for you guys to drool over:

-
Brand New Gameboy Micro Syste
- 2000 Wii Points Card
- New Nintendo DS Lite Headset
- New Magical Starsign for Nintendo DS
- 3 Month XBL Gold Subscription Card
- New Kingdom Hearts II Ps2
- New Jak II & Buffy: Chaos Bleeds games for PS2
- New Star Wars KOTOR I, MX Unleashed, & Carve for XBOX
- New Full Auto XB360
- New Final Fantasy XI for XB360
- Nintendo Wii Classic Controller
- Bust A Move Deluxe for PSP
- 2 New PSP UMD Movies (Big Daddy, Anger Management)
- New GBA Lot Gunstar Heroes & Lady Sia
- Final Fantasy VIII for Ps1 w/soundtrack CD
- NEW PC Game lot:
Zoo Tycoon, Locomotion, Commandos 3, Shadow of Destiny, and Men of Valor
- The Simpsons Season 4 DVD Box Set
- Robot Chicken Season 1 DVD Box Set
- Home Movies Season 4 DVD Box Set
- PS1 Game Lot: Mega Man X4, Pac Man World, Harry Potter
- NEW Intec 140 Watt Gamers Power Inverter

CONTEST OVERVIEW:

After the great success of the first contest, I've decided to bring it back for a second run!

[FONT=&quot]GAME TYPES:

There are two types of contests here.

The first is a picture mash up. I will provide a scrambled up picture of a game or games. Just tell me what the game(s) is/are in the photo and you win! First person to guess correctly wins.

The second type of contest is a trivia quiz. The trivia questions will be primarily video game, CAG, and pop culture related. Simply be the first to answer all the questions correctly and you win a prize!
[/FONT]

RULES:
[edited 5/20]:
Play By the Rules or Don't Play at All!

1. KEEP IT CLEAN: I Will not tolerate any cursing or crude references in this thread. If you guys can't keep it clean, don't play the game.
2. ALL ANSWERS MUST BE POSTED IN THE THREAD: I will not accept answers via PM, if you think you have the answers correct you must post them.
3. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EDIT YOUR POST AFTER IT IS MADE. If any editing is done to your posts, you are immediately disqualified from the contest. If you would like to make another guess, you have to make a new reply post.
4. WINNERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY AGAIN UNTIL 7 CONTESTS ARE RUN. That means that if you win you must sit out seven contests, you can play again on the 8th contest.

PREVIOUS GAME:

It's picture mash up time. In this image you will find the covers of 5 Xbox games. Simply be the first to identify all of them and you win a selection from the prize pool!

Please note: Spelling does not count as long as I can understand what your guess is. I will not accept abbreviations as answers (ex. No MGS2 [metal gear solid 2] or NSMB [New Super Mario Brothers])...I might not recognize the abbreviation so please type the name out.

REMEMBER, DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS, IF YOU WANT TO ANSWER AGAIN YOU MUST POST A NEW REPLY.

xboxmash.jpg

THE CORRECT GAMES WERE:

1. Halo
2. Blinx the Time Sweeper
3. Conker Live & Reloaded
4. ToeJam & Earl III
5. Tork: Prehistoric Punk

UNFORTUNATELY, NOBODY GOT ALL 5 IN THE TIME ALLOWED. MOIETY WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO GET 4 GAMES CORRECT SO THEY ARE THE WINNER OF THE 10 PM CONTEST!!!

PREVIOUS WINNERS:

5/29 Moiety - Wii Classic Controller
5/29 Garfep - Final Fantasy XI XB360 NEW
5/24 Trunks982 - Wii Classic Controller
5/24 Jousley - Magical Starsign New NDS
5/22 Tehmuff1nm4n - Kingdom Hearts 2 NEW
5/20 Evilmax17 - Brand New Gameboy Micro System
4/22 Rozz - Guitar Hero II Bundle XB360 NEW
4/18 Trunks982 - Kingdom Hearts II PS2 USED
4/18 CaptainCarnage - Final Fantasy VIII Ps1 USED
4/15 Mojimbo - 2 Sheets of free rental coupons from hollywood video
4/15 Atomsplitter - Metal Slug Anthology Wii
4/12 varsitygamer - Mega Man X Collection Cube
4/12 Firestorm - Suikoden III Ps2
4/10 Garfep - XB360 Arcade Unplugged + 1 mo XBL
4/8 Pookymeister - Worms Open Warfare PSP
4/8 The CheapestAssGamer - Worms Open Warfare PSP
4/7 ChaoticClimax - Breath of Fire III PSP Import
4/7 EvilMax17 - Brothers in Arms: EIB XBOX
4/4 Neudog - Phantasy Star Universe 360 + 1 mo XBL
4/4 ch3zyp00fs - The Outfit XB360 + 1 MO XBL
4/2 bitt3r - THUG 2, ATV Offroad fury, MLB 2k6 for the psp
4/1 Garfep - God of War II, Jak II, Sly Cooper T.R., Rally Fusion, and Summoner II Ps2
4/1 joshythegreat (consolation prize for botched cipher) - Devil May Cry 3 S.E., Sonic Heroes, Super Monkey Ball.
4/1 The CheapestAssGamer - PS1 lot: BOF iv, Chrono Cross, Front Mission 3, DBGT final bout, wild arms 2
4/1 Tyga24 - Xmen Legends, Star Wars KOTOR, Dino Crisis 3
3/29 trunks982 - AirForce Delta Strike & One Piece Pirates Carnival PS2
3/29 pookymeister - top spin ps2
3/29 moiety - Polarium DS/ChuChu Rocket GBA/Spyro 2 Season of Flame GBA
3/28 xmrblondex - Beyond Good & Evil PS2
3/28 EvilMax17 - Final Fantasy X-2 PS2
3.28 Dragonreborn23 - Chronicles of Narnia XBOX
3/26 docvinh - Viewtiful Joe Gamecube
3/26 stillFree - 187 Ride or Die PS2
3/26 tehmuff1nm4n - Castlevania DOS NDS
3/25 Jousley - Star Wars Episode III XBOX
3/25 Jedi1979 - Ace Combat 5 PS2
3/25 CaptainCarnage - Syberia XBOX

A brief note to the winners so far:

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR ME! Shrike has said on numerous occasions that feedback should not be left for anything in the contest/free stuff forum. If you want to let me know that you got your game, please just PM me. Thanks!

NOOOOOO maan can you change it to 10 CDT instead??? I won't be back till then and I don't wanna miss 360 games! The ones I need the most of all!!! >_<

or even like 9:45 CDT lol

I;d cry if I had to miss this xD

Darn I always miss every one of these and the time its a 360 game, I'll be missing it by just an hour :( Good luck to everyone else :D

AWESOME you actually did it for me! I honestly wasn't expecting it...just got back, thanks a lot! :D

5 min to go xD

1. What is CheapyD's real name? David Abrams
2. Nintendo President Reggie Fils-Aime started his career as marketing director for what major US restaurant chain? Pizza Hut
3. What was the name of the cag member who broke the 2/26 Bestbuy clearance thread? braziliankid050
4. In 1995 Sega released a portable game system that played Genesis cartridges, what was it called? The Sega Nomad
5. What 2002 XBOX game was pulled from store shelves in 2003 for having muslim chants in it's background music? Kakuto Chojin

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']1. What is CheapyD's real name? David Abrams
2. Nintendo President Reggie Fils-Aime started his career as marketing director for what major US restaurant chain? Pizza Hut
3. What was the name of the cag member who broke the 2/26 Bestbuy clearance thread? braziliankid050
4. In 1995 Sega released a portable game system that played Genesis cartridges, what was it called? The Sega Nomad
5. What 2002 XBOX game was pulled from store shelves in 2003 for having muslim chants in it's background music? Kakuto Chojin[/quote]

GOOD JOB!!! YOU WIN!!!

CheapyD's real name is: David Abrams
Reggie Fils Aime worked for Pizza Hut
Sega Nomad played Genesis carts
Kakuto Chojin was pulled from shelves

braziliankid050 broke the BB thread

[quote name='briansraregames']A NEW THREAD HAS BEEN CREATED TO PUT SOME OF THE UGLINESS OF THREAD #1 BEHIND US.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A brief note to the winners so far:

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR ME! Shrike has said on numerous occasions that feedback should not be left for anything in the contest/free stuff forum. If you want to let me know that you got your game, please just PM me. Thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still have a few games I'm looking to get rid of, so here's another chance for you guys to get a free game!

The contest is very simple: Just tell me what the game is and you win! First person to guess correctly wins the game.

If nobody gets it, additional hints will be given until the game is correctly identified.

RULES:

1. You may only guess one time until the first hint is given. After the first hint is given, you may guess again.
2. You are NOT ALLOWED to edit your posts. Any editing of posts will result in automatic disqualification.
3. Only 1 game may be won per person, per week. If you do happen to win a game, you may not play again for 7 days time.
4. THIS IS A FREE CONTEST, PLEASE DON'T RUIN IT BY BITCHING ABOUT HOW IT'S RUN. I would really like to keep this thread CLEAN and fuck free. If you have a problem, please PM me.
-------------------------------------------------------------
CURRENT CONTEST:

This contest will be a little different than the usual picture mash ups. In this contest, you'll know the prize up front! For the 11 PM game, you guys are playing for Phantasy Star Universe for the 360 and a 1 month xbox live gold card!

IT'S ANOTHER TRIVIA QUIZ! SAME AS LAST TIME: 5 QUESTIONS, WHOEVER GETS THEM ALL FIRST WINS!

1. What is the main character's first name in Phantasy Star Universe?
2. In 2006, Burger King released 3 XBOX 360 games starring the creepy Burger King character. What were the names of all three games?
3. What is the current trade in value of Phantasy Star Universe at secondspin.com?
4. In my 2007 college basketball pool, which CAG won the main pool?
5. What is the name of the janitor in Futurama?

Ethan
Big Bumpin, Sneak King, Pocket Racer
$10
Y2Jedi
Scruffy

[quote name='neudog']Ethan
Sneak King, Big Bumpin, Pocket Bike Racer
$10
Y2JEDI
scruffy[/quote]

Since the title of the Burger king game was Pocket Bike Racer, not just Pocket Racer, the prize goes to neudog! Congrats!

Yipee!!!! Thanks Brian. I was actually thinking about that after I congratulated Bosox. I know from previous contests that you have to be specific.

bread's done
Back