*PENDING AGAIN* .JPG Pays $20 for you to sign up to (2) Months of Gamefly - PM me!

.JPG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
NEWEST UPDATE:
After another CAG came to the rescue, I was able to finish the last of my referrals, now the wait begins. I NO LONGER need any more referrals. Thanks for all the PM's and the help CAG's!

NEWER UPDATE:

Unfortunetly, one of my referrals (not from CAG) was not a paying member, so now I will need one more referral to complete my referrals. I would GREATLY appreciate it if someone was willing to help me out! After receiving an email from Gamefly, the person will need to be signed up for 2 Months, SO if you have never tried Gamefly before, I would be willing to PayPal you $20 for you to sign up.

The cost for 2 months is around - $26
Minus the cost of my help - $20
Your total cost is around $6 for TWO months of Gamefly!

If you would like to join, I need ONE person. Please PM me as soon as possible and I will give you futher information. DO NOT SIGN UP ON YOUR OWN.

Because it is 2 months instead of one, the person will have to have 5 CAG feedback or more. If you are interested but do not have 5 CAG feedback, PM me anyways and we can possibly still work it out. Thanks for all the help CAGers!

NEW UPDATE:

Thanks to many CAG's, I finally reached my goal for my referrals! Thanks so much CAG's, I really appreciate all the help!

Hey CAG's,

I'm looking for up to 5 people to pay to sign up for a 1-month/1-game out subscription to Gamefly. If you've ever wanted to see how Gamefly is and wanted to try it out without paying, this is your chance. You may have looked at the trial offer, but although it may be free, the trial only last 2-weeks. Thats not enough time to actually enjoy it. Thats why I'm offering 1 whole month FREE.

1-Month is all you are required to do, cancel at ANYTIME. Theres no obligation to keep it at all. In order to do so, I need as many CAG's to participate as possible (up to 5).

Now looking for 1 person to sign up for 2 months

Heres how it works:

(1) You then use my referral link and sign up for 2-months to Gamefly.

(2) I send you $9.50 $20.00 PayPal, which will help cover PayPal's fees and for a starting price for the 1 month of Gamefly which is $8.95. to help pay for 2 months of Gamefly service.

(3) You enjoy your free month almost free 2 months of Gamefly, and after your 1 month is up 2 months are up, cancel it or keep it. Cancellation is as easy as can be as you can cancel right on the website without calling.

Requirements:

(1) You must not have a current Gamefly account and must be a new subscriber.

(2) You MUST sign up using my link, or I won't be able to send you the money to cover it. Do NOT sign up before PMing me!

(3) Must have a CC to sign up. But don't worry, the referral program is directly through Gamefly, so you won't have to be worried about any third parties getting your information.

(4) Want to try Gamefly out!

Extra Info:

Questionable about receiving payment? Feel free to check out my feedback! I have perfect feedback here at CAG, along with eBay, (all links in signature) so don't worry about not getting paid. Payment comes after your sign up is verified! If you have good feedback, I may be able to send the payment first, but if not, you must sign up and be confirmed, once that is done you will receive your payment. Easy and simple.

What am I getting out of this? Well, I am paying you to sign up under my referral link, in which I am going for a Nintendo Wii. So by signing up, you'll be helping me out and I'll be helping you :)

So if you are interested, drop me a PM! Even if you send me a PM and decide later you aren't sure about it, thats not a problem. But I need to have some idea if people are interested or I may not even bother trying to do this.

If you would like to sign up without PMing me, Click Here. If you do and would like a payment, you must verify the email address used to sign up. If you can, then I could send you a payment afterwards. :D

Once .JPG is done, I'll be doing the same thing. So PM me, and I'd also pay the $9 fee for one month. But since this is not my topic, message the creator first.

[quote name='life.exe']So what are you getting from this?[/quote]

X127 is correct. Once I complete the requirements, I would have a choice at a Nintendo Wii or a free month of Gamefly.

Normally, people would just ask people to sign up, I'm actually offering a payment to do so, and its pretty simple. Also, you could actually make money using this offer with this info. Its called brightspot.tv and it pays you with a Gamefly payment if you watch commericals and give your opinion on them. Click here for the CAG thread for more info.

I still need a few more people to join up, so if your interested, please send me a PM. I have everything ready for people to sign up now and receive payment the same day. You have nothing to lose by trying it for a month. Consider it a free trial, but instead of 2 weeks (what Gamefly offers), its a whole month. Also, you can get a 12 Month Subscription to PSM or OXM Magazine if you want. An optional bonus that you can choose when you checkout. :D

[quote name='Vertigo']you fill up yet jpg?[/quote]

Not yet, but hopefully soon. I just sent the payment to the next person and his month of Gamefly is setup and good to go.

So if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask in this thread or drop me a PM. :D

PM me after JPG finishes please. I need exactly one more person. I'll pay as soon as you sign up, as well, because I really want to finish this deal off!

Can anyone tell me when this promotion ends?

I'd like to get a gamefly account for my b-day this year from my parents, and a free wii in the mean time would be slick.

So... you get 5 people to sign up and you get a free Wii? Dayum (not trying to steal your deal, just curious. I don't even have Gamelfy. But might consider your offer. It's just so far away, in California, while I'm all the way in Florida).

[quote name='sixersballernum3']So... you get 5 people to sign up and you get a free Wii? Dayum (not trying to steal your deal, just curious. I don't even have Gamelfy. But might consider your offer. It's just so far away, in California, while I'm all the way in Florida).[/quote]
Yes, I need 5 people including myself from what I recall. But if you where interested, Gamefly actually has a new distribution center in Pittsburgh that was opened up, so you may get games a little sooner than usual. Doesnt hurt to try it out and see how fast it comes, and if you wanted to continue using Gamefly after the first month, you could use Brightspot.tv and earn up to $10 a month to help pay for the Gamefly subscription. Not a bad deal I'd say :cool:

Yeah, that Brightspot is nice. Knocks a 1-at-a-time deal down to only $5 a month. Not bad.

PMed ya. Expect another one in the morn, most likely.

Thanks for all the people that joined up! I still need a couple more, so feel free to PM me anytime if you have any questions or would like to join!

If someone would be willing to sign up, I may do an offer for them on their site in exchange for signing up for me, depending on if I have already done that before or how much time/money it would take. I'd be willing to check it out though :)

Yea, I just got my 5th referral so I'm pretty happy. I think I just have to wait for them to give me instructions on redeeming my reward now...

Thanks everyone that signed up for Gamefly under me! I'm almost done, so if anyone is interested PM me, but I want to thank the CAG's that joined! :D

[quote name='Tux.Bobble']Yea, I just got my 5th referral so I'm pretty happy. I think I just have to wait for them to give me instructions on redeeming my reward now...[/quote]

Is there any option to select picking your item or anything? Did you try sending them an email and letting them know? I'm curious to see how it will work when I get all my referrals.

yeah, keep us posted bubble.........i'm one short of the amount and wondering how quick they will contact you

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Can anyone tell me when this promotion ends?

I'd like to get a gamefly account for my b-day this year from my parents, and a free wii in the mean time would be slick.[/quote]

Looks like this promotion is going to August 31st, 2007. Here is a link to the FAQs regarding this promo.

http://friends.gamefly.com/html/pages/faq_wii.htm.

Im going to jump in on this as well. If the OP and follow up poster have their referral requirements in Im asking anyone to PM me to get this started. I may have a way to tie this in with another promo to get an XBOX 360 ELITE and the Nintendo Wii in one shot. I will know more in the next day or so if its possible to combine two different promos. In any event I am going to get this Wii and will help anyone else that gets involved with some referrals.

Thanks a whole lot CAG's! I couldn't have completed it like I did without you guys! The referrals are complete now I am waiting on Gamefly to do the rest. :D

Let the wait begin...

I currently have my redemption link under Manage Referrals in My Account. It claims the DS Lite is the reward, but I'm e-mailing them back to see if they will change it or I should just cross it out. It's a form you print out and physically mail to them...could slow things down but oh well...

[quote name='Tux.Bobble']I currently have my redemption link under Manage Referrals in My Account. It claims the DS Lite is the reward, but I'm e-mailing them back to see if they will change it or I should just cross it out. It's a form you print out and physically mail to them...could slow things down but oh well...[/quote]

No button for me, I emailed them but still haven't received a response.

New Update: I need one more CAG to help me out! Read the top of the first post for details. Thanks CAG's! You guys have been great.

Looking to pay for almost 2 months worth of Gamefly service! I need 1 CAGer with 5 or more CAG feedback and MUST be a new member to Gamefly. PM me for details and to join!

Does anyone have any questions? I would also be willing to possibly negociate to make this offer if someone was interested.

bread's done
Back