Wii for sale see details inside......

Derrick1979

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
I would like to sell my Wii, it was purchased in March. Would like to sell this to someone local (Milwaukee,WI area) so I don't have to ship all this..

Nintendo Wii Console/ With Wii Sports

2 Remotes
2 Nunchuck's
Classic controller

Wii Play
Legend of Zelda :TP

Has 1500 pts still on the VC

Downloaded games:
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario World
Super Mario 64
Bonks Adventure

Asking price $325.00

PM me if interested...........

Thank you

[quote name='nonggame']didn't you know the new Wii will come out soon . A Wii that have DVD player build-in ^____^[/quote]

Don't really care if it plays DvD's or anything for that matter.. I wanted a Wii for a long time now that I have it the controls drive me nuts so I want to part ways with it...

If you can ship it for that price, or not much more, I might be interested.

Some pictures of everything might help move it, too.

[quote name='johnnypark']If you can ship it for that price, or not much more, I might be interested.

Some pictures of everything might help move it, too.[/quote]

Never thought of that lol...
But it was purchased on 3/14/07 to give you an idea of how new it is ...

Shipping would be less then $20 for all that. Unfortunately he does not seem interested in shipping...I think the reason you have not had many offers is because you are going to have a hell of a time finding someone local. But best of luck with that. Try posting on a local classfied site and I bet it sells. Does Milwakee have a craig's list page?

[quote name='tislord']Shipping would be less then $20 for all that. Unfortunately he does not seem interested in shipping...I think the reason you have not had many offers is because you are going to have a hell of a time finding someone local. But best of luck with that. Try posting on a local classfied site and I bet it sells. Does Milwakee have a craig's list page?[/quote]

I have no idea about craig's listings...

I dont want to ship a whole console for the matter of it getting there without damage or theft or what not. I know you can take the insurance on your shipping or what ever but it's a hassle lol and I dont really feel like forking out $20-30 to ship.. that Wii console box alone is actually pretty heavy because they use some heavy duty cardboard packing material...

bread's done
Back