FT/S: Nothing for now...

garfep

CAGiversary!
Feedback
169 (100%)
Here's a collection of everything I'm currently selling, trading, or looking to buy. Unless otherwise noted, I'm open to any offers.

If you want to buy something, just PM me an offer rather than asking how much. We can work something out from there. I'd prefer to only accept payments via PayPal. Sorry, too many bad experiences with everything else. PM me if you're absolutely dying for something and absolutely must pay another way and I'm very occasionally willing to make exceptions.

I'm willing to look at lists if there's something you'd like to trade for, but I can't promise that I'll be interested in everything. It never hurts to ask, though!

If you have any questions at all, want more pictures of anything, or would like to know the condition of something, feel free to PM me.

=======================================

WANT

* :hot: = High want
* :cold: = Low want

Nothing for now...

=======================================

HAVE

More to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a pic.

*No Longer Available

sonicka8.jpg

*No Longer Available

Here's the Nintendo toys:

*No Longer Available

(click to enlarge)

The list:

*No Longer Available

Lots more coming once I sort through stuff. Lots of plush toys especially.

cml for the Metroid Prime Guide, the Prey mousepad, the Sonic Toys, and the Mario Toys. Also it would be nice if you could take a pic or make a list of the E3 stuff if you see anything on my list.

[quote name='ihadFG']cml for the Metroid Prime Guide, the Prey mousepad, the Sonic Toys, and the Mario Toys. Also it would be nice if you could take a pic or make a list of the E3 stuff if you see anything on my list.[/quote]

PM'd you.

Replied to you as well, varsitygamer.

I want those Nintendo toys so bad, but I gots nuthin' to give you :cry:

How and where did you aquire all those Nintendo toys? That stuff looks really rare. I have no idea how people get these things.

bread's done
Back