EB-50% MORE When you preorder pokemon pearl/diamond.

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
If you trade in GBA or NDS games you get a 50% bump up in trade in value towards the NDS Pokemon Pearl or Diamond (preorder to get a case included). Good deal if you trade in one of the games that has a high trade in value.

For example, if you trade in New SUper Mario Bros (reg $22 trade in value), they should give you a credit of $33 towards NDS Pokemon Pearl/Diamond.

Seems like a good trade to me.

Oh and you can stack it with the uncircled receipt promo they have going on.

Some games u can make a profit on:

EB's selling price EB's TIV
elite beat agents: 24.99-20% edge =$20 / $22+upto 60%= a whopping 35!

Credit to RFD.ca

Dammit. I traded WarioWare: Smooth Moves last month towards it =/ Meh, not really many DS games I'd want to trade towards it anyway.

Some games u can make a profit on:

Credit to RFD.ca[/quote]

You saying, buy elite beat agent used with edge card so u get 20% off, then trade the game in for credits toward pokemon pearl or diamond & get 50% more credit. So in the end you bought the game for $20 and you traded it in for $35 credits.

[quote name='GuardianFlash']Some games u can make a profit on:

Credit to RFD.ca[/quote]

You saying, buy elite beat agent used with edge card so u get 20% off, then trade the game in for credits toward pokemon pearl or diamond & get 50% more credit. So in the end you bought the game for $20 and you traded it in for $35 credits.

That's correct.

err... i need to finally get a job a save some money to buy this game! maybe i need to stop going on RFD 24 hrs. a day! :lol:

Using this method, in the end, it'll still be 30+tax out of your pocket. Unless of course you get 3 EBA equivalent in value DS games and get both versions. :S

If that works then that's really tempting ....

To be a bit more accurate:

Pokemon Diamond / Pearl = $45 (~ $51.30 inc. tax)

Elite Beat Agents = $24.99
With Edge (20%) = $19.92
Final Price = $22.79 ~> $23 (per copy)

Elite Beat Agents TIV = $22 (~ $25 inc. tax)
TIV + 50% Poke Bonus = $33 (~ $37.62 inc. tax)
==================================================

- So if you're lazy, and only want to do it with one copy of EBA:

(Pokemon) $45 - (EBA's TIV) $33 = (Cost) $12+tax -> $13.68
Final Cost = $22.79 + $13.68 = $36.47
Savings of: $14.83 (45+tax - COST)

Uh I went to both my local ebs and they ahev no knowledge of such a deal.
Though technically even without the deal I cna get 2$ profit from EBagents.

They've changed the trade in values for ds games to reflect this deal.

BUYERS BEWARE!

Luckily they were unopened so I got to return both copies of elite beat squad and put them towards pokemon.

But the TIV is now 10$.

15$ TIV with the bonus.

Also why is it that there is a ebgames.ca website and NOONE at eb ever knows about it.

So weird.

If they don't circle the thing at the bottom of the receipt that tells you to trade in your games you get 10% more in trade in credit if you show it to them next time you trade in games.

[quote name='Lockescythe']They've changed the trade in values for ds games to reflect this deal.

BUYERS BEWARE!

Luckily they were unopened so I got to return both copies of elite beat squad and put them towards pokemon.

But the TIV is now 10$.

15$ TIV with the bonus.

Also why is it that there is a ebgames.ca website and NOONE at eb ever knows about it.

So weird.[/quote]wow 5 posts in a row ;) anyways, do you guys know if the eb's in BC give the 10% extra TIV with the edge card?

damn does anybody know the trade in value on Metroid Prime Hunters? the game is pretty pointless after i beat it and the online play didnt impress me so i would much rather get rid of that than DBZ for my Wii. good deal though.

ah how i love people who can't do math, just traded in a new and sealed castlevania: DoS greatest hits, and the initial TIV is 19 x 1.5 (50% towards pokemon diamond) = 28.5, however the girl who was helping me didn't know how to fix the TIV, so they ended up doubling it by accident (course i didn't say anything :) ) $38 towards diamond + my $5 deposit and i traded in metroid prime 2 echoes, so i ended up with $10 extra credit :cool: hope this happens more often

bread's done
Back