[FHA's List] W: 360 Network Adaptor (N or G) H: Misc 360, PS3, Wii, Paypal

FoxHoundADAM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I don't want to buy anyting at the moment so trades are much prefered. I will sell however if you don't have anything to trade in return.

PayPal is prefered. Prices are the shipped price. First Class with delivery confirmation.

Counter Offers Welcome!

Have for sale/trade, Items are complete and mint unless noted:

:ps3: PS3:
Heavy Rain

:ds: DS
Mario Cart, Instruction Manual Only ($2)

:360: Xbox 360:
PGR 3
Overlord
CoD4: MW
Wolverine: Uncaged Edition

:wii: Wii
deBlob

:ps2: PS2:

Wakeboarding Unleashed

PS1:
Ace Combat (Long box)
Destruction Derby 2
ESPN Xtreme Sports (Long box)
Rally Cross
Ridge Racer (Long box)
Sriker '96 (Long box)

SEGA Master System:
I have a Master System in great working order I might be willing to sell.
Games include:
Shinobi
Double Dragon
Ghostbusters
Ghost House
Great Basketball
Great Golf
Alex Kid and the Lost Stats
+ more, ask and I might have it.

Wants:

:ps3: PS3:
Borderlands 2

:ds: DS:

:360: Xbox 360:
Rock Band 3 (preferable with keyboard)

:wii: Wii

PS1:
Intelligent Qube
Oddworld: Abe's Odysee
Parappa the Rapper

Other:
iTunes Gift Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
This is more for sale than trade. Sorry about that, although I guess if the right trade came about I'd be willing to do so.

Maybe something with a Guitar Hero 2 for the 360 plus extras?

Honestly, since it's used and the retail price is now $170, I don't think you'll get more than that, most people don't want/don't care about UMDs. I don't blame you for trying to get your money's worth, but most people who want a PSP either A) have one or B) still refuse to pay almost $200 for one :)

Good luck!

[quote name='pimpinc333']Wait. Didn't this get sold on Ebay Yesterday?[/quote]Yes. I had a rant in my origional post about this but took it out. But I sold it on eBay but then eBay came back and said someone bid on the other guys account without his permision. They took down my listing and refunded my insertion price.

I'm tired of dealing with that kind of crap and the 5 fishing scams a day I got so I am now selling it here. I'm not going to sell on ebay anymore if I can help it.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Yes. I had a rant in my origional post about this but took it out. But I sold it on eBay but then eBay came back and said someone bid on the other guys account without his permision. They took down my listing and refunded my insertion price.

I'm tired of dealing with that kind of crap and the 5 fishing scams a day I got so I am now selling it here. I'm not going to sell on ebay anymore if I can help it.[/QUOTE]

Yea I looked it up and they pretty much deleted the auction. Sorry to hear that. Good Luck selling it again.

well I have a fat ps2 but i only have two controllers 1 mem and games are: spider man 1, nba live 05 and 06, svr,svr 06,medal of honor rising sun, wwf smackdown shut your mouth,budikai 1 and 2, thps 4.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Yea I looked it up and they pretty much deleted the auction. Sorry to hear that. Good Luck selling it again.[/quote]Yeah it sucked, I had already even invoiced the guy. The thing that really got me was that I couldn't even just relist it. I have to start over again. It wouldn't have taken long but I spent a week waiting already I just want to sell it and move on.

[quote name='marc805']well I have a fat ps2 but i only have two controllers 1 mem and games are: spider man 1, nba live 05 and 06, svr,svr 06,medal of honor rising sun, wwf smackdown shut your mouth,budikai 1 and 2, thps 4.[/quote]Thanks for the offer but I already have a PS2 and a bunch of PS2 games.

[quote name='minos1067']any scratches regardless of size/depth? thanks again.[/quote]No scrathces, it really is in great condition. The screen has had a protector on it since I got it so that is in perfect shape and the entire front and back is still nice and clean. All the accesories are in good shape too, I hardly used the headphones and remote.

I'm going to post some pictures tonight so you can see.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']No scrathces, it really is in great condition. The screen has had a protector on it since I got it so that is in perfect shape and the entire front and back is still nice and clean. All the accesories are in good shape too, I hardly used the headphones and remote.

I'm going to post some pictures tonight so you can see.[/QUOTE]

you're too kind. thanks for all the answers.

[quote name='neudog']Still interested if you decide to trade. I've added items since my last post here.:D[/quote]Thanks for the interest Neurdog but I'm in need of cash right now as it looks like my iPod is offically dead.

[quote name='pimpinc333']UP! Good Luck Selling! I know this sale has been rough on you with Ebay buyer backing out and shit.[/quote]Thanks. I really don't want to put it back up on eBay again but I think most people here on CAG that want a PSP probably already have one so my opitions are kinda limited.

OH also, I would be interested in some type of trade for a DS if anyone is looking to get rid of one.

[quote name='youruglyclone']so I take it you're no longer interested in my offer then?[/quote]
I'm still considering your offer, as well as one other, I just haven't reached a price that I feel OK with. I PMed you.

Please don't let me hold you up if you are condsidering another trade.

Bump. This is the last weekend for this on CAG. If I can't sell it by Sunday it's going back onto ebay.

I'll go down as far as $155 shipped. That's a pretty good

Bump. This is the last weekend for this on CAG. If I can't sell it by Sunday it's going back onto ebay.

I'll go down as far as $155 shipped. That's a pretty good deal really. Remember you are getting 2 pro duos, the mini B usb cord, Spiderman 2 plus all ther other items.

I'm so lazy, I still haven't listed this again. I the mean time I figure I'll give this another shot here on CAG. Let me know if you are interested.

bread's done
Back