(CANADA) Best deal on DS lite this month?

The DSL is selling really well (it's actually pretty hard to find stock), so I don't think Nintendo will drop the price anytime soon, especially since it's still cheaper than the PSP.

I do know that Rogers Video will give you a free Brain Age with the system.

Dell: Black DSL with New Super Mario Bros. (apparently it's on back-order... you will probably get the game first.)
http://accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&s=dhs&cs=cadhs1&sku=A0983941

Costco: DSL with NSMB, Elite Beat Agents, and a case for $194(?). Check the thread in RFD.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']The DSL is selling really well (it's actually pretty hard to find stock), so I don't think Nintendo will drop the price anytime soon, especially since it's still cheaper than the PSP.

I do know that Rogers Video will give you a free Brain Age with the system.

Dell: Black DSL with New Super Mario Bros. (apparently it's on back-order... you will probably get the game first.)
http://accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&s=dhs&cs=cadhs1&sku=A0983941

Costco: DSL with NSMB, Elite Beat Agents, and a case for $194(?). Check the thread in RFD.[/quote]can you link me please :)?

Dell.ca will have the Brain Age + DS Lite combo for $140 on April 25th and 26th supposedly. And remember for warranty that your friend doesn't have to ship the DS Lite or anything. He can just go on over to Nintendo of Canada in Richmond and get his replacement DS Lite right away =)

[quote name='gamer602']I have a rain check from the ZELLERS 149.99 bundle that includes a mario game. You can have it if you want it.[/quote]oh seriously? that'd be too awesome, would you :lol:?

[quote name='Firestorm']Dell.ca will have the Brain Age + DS Lite combo for $140 on April 25th and 26th supposedly. And remember for warranty that your friend doesn't have to ship the DS Lite or anything. He can just go on over to Nintendo of Canada in Richmond and get his replacement DS Lite right away =)[/quote]

Does the $140 include shipping + taxes or no?

[quote name='Haeleos']Blockbuster here has free Pokemon Pearl or Diamond with the purchase of a DS.[/quote]

Really? That's hot. You sell the DSL for $120 and you got Diamond/Pearl new for $30.

bread's done
Back