Microsoft retail zone: Xbox 360 w/ two games and extra controller for $389

chao1350

CAG Veteran
This is my first actual post in almost two years so, go easy. :lol:
I figured that since not every cag has access to this, I would post it here. (like previous topics have done)

Edit: Sorry, forgot the link. Link is here.

http://expertzone.microsoft.com/welcome.aspx

You actually have to be an employee of a retail store that's signed up with the site but I think it's an awesome deal.
What kills me is I bought a 360 literally the day before I was browsing the site. x.x

If you wish to sign up, it takes about 2-3 days to verify your employment.

Taken from the website-

Exclusive Xbox 360 Bundle Offer 21 Mar 2007
Enjoy an exclusive ExpertZone reward: an Xbox 360, an additional wireless controller, Viva Piñata, and
Gears of Wars for $389 plus tax and S&H. That's about $160 off the estimated retail price. Order now in the RewardZone!

Proof of employment is required to complete order! Fax or mail a recent pay stub (social security# blacked out) to:

Microsoft Corporation
PO Box 1096
Buffalo, NY 14240
Fax # 716-447-7330

Please allow 10 business day from receipt of paystub for delivery. All sales are final. Offer for qualifying Retail Sales
Professionals of participating retailers only. Limit 1 per person. U.S. only. Credit card required.

-----------------------------------

Hope someone can take advantage of it!~

Buffalo, NY? Umm, that's strange as I thought everything of Microsoft was in Belmont/Redmond, WA. They sure as hell own enough buildings in the area.

[quote name='phreak5k']Buffalo, NY? Umm, that's strange as I thought everything of Microsoft was in Belmont/Redmond, WA. They sure as hell own enough buildings in the area.[/quote]It might be a third party fulfillment center that processes requests. Or it might just be a satellite branch of M$

bread's done
Back