Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner $30 @ Play-Asia (US Version)

LOL--I remember buying a like-new preowned copy from Blockbuster a few years back, then trading it in to EB Games a few days later to save $ on another purchase. *SIGH* If only I had known that it would someday be considered "rare".

ZOE 2 was re-printed by GQD a while ago and you can still buy copies from their site for $40. Looks like they are selling off their excess stock to Play Asia now.

Im not 100% on this, but I think it was reprinted. I see brand new looking 'used' copies at lots of EB/GS stores. But I think it costs around $30 there as well, so this is a decent deal for a sealed copy.

i would buy this game in a heartbeat but i already bought a new copy for 10 bucks at a flea market 2 years ago along with the first zone of the enders. Now all i need is the manual for this game.

Well this game has been in and out of stock at play-asia for months now.....along with Silent Hill 3, Suikoden III, and another one or two semi-rare Konami games.

Nice deal. I got my GQD reprint a little while ago with store credit at EB. It's well worth it.

[quote name='UncleBob']I miss the morning updates too. :([/quote]

Ditto. Without it, I wouldn't have gotten a lot of my current collection (pre-reprint Gitaroo Man, Jumping Flash 1&2, complete Tomba, perfect used copy of SotC right after it was released). Stackable coupon codes/Edge card discounts FTW. Or FTL, it would seem... :(

I just ordered this game used from Gameznflix for $19.07 shipped(member price).

Our Price: $16.19
Member Price: $14.57

Shipping: $4.50
Subtotal: $19.07

Gamefly also has it, but not for sale.

I picked this one up about a month ago from Play-Asia. My brother thinks the world of this game, so I was all over it when I found it.

I got it for $8 at Target. A good game, but wouldent say it's worth $30 to play. It's real short and it's more story than game, and I didnt feel any desire to pick it back up again after beating it.

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']I dunno, it does have an add for MGS 3: Sub on the back of the manual so some of you 1337 collectors might think it looks whorish in your collections.

:p[/quote]

I have an original print with Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance on it, it got reprinted, that's why MGS3 S is on there.

However, I must ask, what's your problem and why do you always make fun of game collectors?

bread's done
Back