Valkyrie Profile Lenneth PSP $10 TRU b&m

This is remaints from the 9.98 sale at TRU sometime late December last year. By now majority of them are fished out.

Yea, this game has been gone from TRU for a while now. Glad I bought it for $20 there when I did though, as it disapeared even at that price soon after.

[quote name='lehviput']really? i saw 6 copies at my store. lucky me[/quote] Then either someone returned abunch or no one gives a shit about those games at your TRU. Eitherway, lucky find.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Yea, this game has been gone from TRU for a while now. Glad I bought it for $20 there when I did though, as it disapeared even at that price soon after.[/quote]

I actually returned the one I got when it was on sale for $20 at TRU. I might have to check to see if there are any left at this price.

[quote name='lehviput']really? i saw 6 copies at my store. lucky me[/quote]

Any chance of picking some of these up for fellow CAGs? I don't think I'm the only one that has had trouble finding a copy ;-)

[quote name='Mugen Power']I actually returned the one I got when it was on sale for $20 at TRU. I might have to check to see if there are any left at this price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did the same thing -- $20 just seemed too much. ('specially when I don't own a PSP yet!) $10 however...that's worth a trip back to the store.

[quote name='mgreig']Any chance of picking some of these up for fellow CAGs? I don't think I'm the only one that has had trouble finding a copy ;-)[/QUOTE]

Ditto to that. PM me if anyone can grab a copy w/a receipt.

[quote name='waxHead']If anyone grabs an extra copy of VP Lenneth, please check my trade list.[/quote]

Same here! Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Wow, I have a feeling this game will get clearanced and disappear like VP for PSone.[/quote]

Well, considering it's clearanced at $10, that appears to be the case. :D

None of my TRUs have it. :(

If anyone has any extra ones at their store they know of, I'll gladly PayPal them $20 for one.

bought like 2 when they were at $20 at TRU months ago. havent seen them anymore since then.. i did manage to grab like 3 more at each circuit city i went to last week for $12.xx.

[quote name='sp00ge']Well, considering it's clearanced at $10, that appears to be the case. :D[/QUOTE]
Yeah, not that I've looked specifically, but I really haven't seen this game at too many retail locations.

[quote name='phear3d']bought like 2 when they were at $20 at TRU months ago. havent seen them anymore since then.. i did manage to grab like 3 more at each circuit city i went to last week for $12.xx.[/quote]

you should sell me a copy. :D

[quote name='lehviput']really? i saw 6 copies at my store. lucky me[/QUOTE]
lol, clearly some idiot that thought $20 for Lenneth was such a hot deal they should buy 6 of them....

[quote name='phear3d']bought like 2 when they were at $20 at TRU months ago. havent seen them anymore since then.. i did manage to grab like 3 more at each circuit city i went to last week for $12.xx.[/QUOTE]

No wonder I can't find it anywhere, with people buying five of them. :/

[quote name='heavy liquid']No wonder I can't find it anywhere, with people buying five of them. :/[/quote]

at EACH circuit city i went to, i didnt say only 1 store. i went to 6 circuit cities but only found 3 stores that has it, wit only 1 per store (with the exception of 1 ny store, they had 2 but 1 was opened and the umd was stolen). i was really looking for phoenix wright.

[quote name='freshzen']lol, clearly some idiot that thought $20 for Lenneth was such a hot deal they should buy 6 of them....[/quote]

are you implying that i'm an idiot. first of all, the game is $10, and secondly i only bought 1 copy. who needs 6 copies of a game?

[quote name='Masterkyo']how much for Ys: The Ark of Napishtim at TRU ??[/quote]

I think it was around $13.95, and that's $3.96 too much IMO.

bread's done
Back