Pokemon Released before street date

Lockescythe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Some store near eglinton and yonge*like directly north of eg station* are already selling their pokemon pearl and diamond. They're also selling styluses.
I bought one of each for 5$ (the styluses) each since the eb which I prepaid at told me they aren't getting the styluses.
I'm just gonna wait till sunday and go to my eb. But I figged someone would care to get theirs early.

Gamerama is the stores name.

Also if you buy pokemon you get a free stylus with it. Corresponding to the one you get.

While supplies last of course.

A store called GameBuzz in Montreal also started selling it early a day or two ago. Soooo any stores around Vancouver breaking the street date? GameDeals? Game On? =D

Come on guys ^_^

[quote name='Lockescythe']Some store near eglinton and yonge*like directly north of eg station* are already selling their pokemon pearl and diamond. They're also selling styluses.
I bought one of each for 5$ (the styluses) each since the eb which I prepaid at told me they aren't getting the styluses.
I'm just gonna wait till sunday and go to my eb. But I figged someone would care to get theirs early.

Gamerama is the stores name.

Also if you buy pokemon you get a free stylus with it. Corresponding to the one you get.

While supplies last of course.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I'm heading out to get it right now.

That's the only place I heard the stylus is selling, but not worth it just to go there and pick them up.

Btw, I don't this seem out of place but...

If anyone happens to go there, do you mind if you help me check if they have (or knows that they have) Baten Kaitos for sale and if so how much :) (the first one, not origin)?

We got ours today, but signed a letter for Nintendo promising not to sell before Sunday 12:01AM.

We also got the stylususesuses. Styli?

Gameorama offends me as a cag. They're trying to sell nunchucks for 39.99 plus tax.

Also they were trying to sell used pokemon fire red for like 20$ when the new one is only 24$

This is after I watch them completly rip off some kid trading it in with a GBA SP.

I won't be going to gamerama for a while.

On the flip side. The EB above it had a used copy of pokemon crystal which they pulled out for me. Got it for like 2$ and a copy of monster rancher 2 advance for 4$.

[quote name='Lockescythe']no clue. I think the eb above it had baten kaitos for like 20 or something though.[/quote]

Thanks for the info, but do you know if it is new or used?

Gamerama has a great selection of stuff and I like supporting the independant guys more so then the big boys. He has some nice imports although $39.99 for nunchuks seems a bit much. I got my Pokemon tonight at We Got Games in Brampton Shoppers World for $43 bucks but they gave me a deal cause I got one Pearl and one Diamond for my brothers kids. The EB there wasn't selling it yet but I think they were going to tomorrow.

Also I'm all for supporting the little guy. But I just watched the little guy rip like 3 or 4 people off worse than EB ever would. And yes I know its business, whatever.

If I wanted to support the little guy I'd go to the gaming stores a bit south from there. The two near bloor yonge and the one in the atrium.

I just am not a fan at all of the " we pick the price GBA case" where all games have no prices and they try and make up a price while trying to figure out how much of a idiot you are.

I hate the don't price the games trick in general. It's just so that they can give the people who get excited to see the game they want a higher price. Same with when you call never say "I'm looking for this game that you probably don't have because I've looked everywhere." As soon as they hear that the $14.99 becomes $24.99. As far as the stylus pens the stores got them free with each game they pre booked off the supplier so charging $5 bucks is to much but I guess if people want to pay it? Game Shack which is the store in the atrium along with Game Centre and We Got Games I believe were all giving the pens with each one they sold for no extra for as long as supplies had lasted. I'm sure you'll see them on EBAY soon enough. I'm not into Pokemon BTW but my brothers kids got into it as soon as I got home and seem to love it. Pokemon is crack for kids.

im fine with the 5$ pricetag with the pens. If you buy the gqmes from them you get the pen with the corresponding game for free.

As soon as they hear that the $14.99 becomes $24.99- is what I have a problem with. Then they are badmouthing eb in the store saying eb are the devil.

eh.

Within reason. I think what gamerama did is fair. If you bought pearl or diamond you got the corresponding sty;us free with it.

However if you wanted just the stylus they sold em for 5 bucks each.

[quote name='maigoyume']and thats ONLY if you preordered both, which IMO is bull[/quote]

You jogged my memory, and I remember reading that in the flyer for EB as well. However, a few employees told me that the bonus would be the pouch. I have two copies of Diamond pre-ordered, and I kind of know that guys that work there, so hopefully they'll let me get away with them.

I'm also thinking of dipping and getting the free Spectrobes from Best Buy. Then I'll have to send back or find someone who wants my spare Pokemon game.

[quote name='Rex']You jogged my memory, and I remember reading that in the flyer for EB as well. However, a few employees told me that the bonus would be the pouch. I have two copies of Diamond pre-ordered, and I kind of know that guys that work there, so hopefully they'll let me get away with them.

I'm also thinking of dipping and getting the free Spectrobes from Best Buy. Then I'll have to send back or find someone who wants my spare Pokemon game.[/quote]i'm kind of wanting to send an angry email to nintendo asking them why we get shafted on the stylus preorder :bomb: but i can't bring myself to do so

[quote name='maigoyume']i'm kind of wanting to send an angry email to nintendo asking them why we get shafted on the stylus preorder :bomb: but i can't bring myself to do so[/quote]

Even better, why not call them up?

604-279-1600
604-279-1601

actually for the pouch they changed it so if you preordered one or the other. But only the first few preorders got them . I preordered hella early so I got one pouch.

bread's done
Back