PS3 Price Match at Futureshop/Best Buy

jmro

CAG Veteran
Will Future Shop or Best Buy price match EB on the PS3? I know its $699 at FS/BB, and $659 at EB.

Does EB have a flyer or anything you can take in? I'd rather get it at FS/BB.

Tell FS, EB Has it for 659.99, just get them to call to confirm it. Make sure the EB has stock though or they wont match it.

woudln't u rather try and do the trade in games for a ps3 at eb. you'd save more than the price match.

and i'd think u'd be hard pressed to find an eb that didn't have ps3's in stock. they are everywhere.

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']FS and BB should actually beat the price by %10 of the difference, i just price matched fusion frenzy and got it for $16[/quote]
In your case, they should since it's a game. I don't think either FS nor BB will drop the price of consoles further after matching a competitor price (they did raise it over MSRP to begin with). Profits on consoles are slim enough as it is, no point in making it worse. Afterall, they more likely give you an extra 10% 'if they feel like it', at least from what I experienced.

And just trade in a stack of games (plus a console) to get a PS3. 299$ is NOT a bad price for a set top box.

bread's done
Back