Xbox 360 Elite Circuit City preorder link!

[quote name='jlseal']what's the street date on these? I saw at least one at walmart when I was there on Sunday.[/QUOTE]

April 29th

Earlier today I did not get the "Pre-Order" button when checking the website, so it was not working. Just now I tried again and there was a green "Pre-Order" button. When I press it I receive "The item that you tried to add is not eligible for sale online."

I say it's not working.

[quote name='Number83']I just picked up a black controller. They're in stock at my CC.[/quote]

it looks cool, i'm hoping there will be some deals for it soon

it was working. I ordered one (just to prove that it works, then cancelled it).

if the link isn't up now, then it...drum roll please...went out of stock temporarily

Anyone know costcos policy on returning game systems? Wanted to swap out my old 360 for an elite. I need the elite first before I return the old one so I can transfer my crap. Just heard they may may have changed some of their return policies.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Anyone know costcos policy on returning game systems? Wanted to swap out my old 360 for an elite. I need the elite first before I return the old one so I can transfer my crap. Just heard they may may have changed some of their return policies.[/quote]
When did you buy it...?

I THINK it is like 3 months, or 90 days.

OH, and the link WAS working last night, but i didn't order it in time. I don't think getting one on sunday will be a problem though

not sure, but they usually charge alot because they give u your full money back and u get it in credit(Which u could use for anything in the store).

All I know is the best buy PRP cost more then the ebgames/gamestop one(Which fixes it for the same system).

The premium was around 40-50 dollars.

[quote name='LiK']it looks cool, i'm hoping there will be some deals for it soon[/quote]

The only thing I don't like about it is that the black plastic they use is a little thin looking, as in I can see the motors on the handles.

But it's still cool, and I don't know if my original launch controllers have gone soft, but the control sticks feel tighter.

Found the Elite at Target this morning. Seeing as it's a regular production item, I'll just wait for it to go on sale / come in a bundle either locally or online before I spring for one.

bread's done
Back