Free PS3 or $425

buckleyo3

CAG Veteran
Hi guys i signed up here a while ago but never posted. I just found this sight that gives away ps3 20 gb with games and theres a few options plus the 60gb ps3. You can also get a check for $425 paypal. You can use a points or referral account but I chose referral because it is easier. A 60gb ps3 is 14 referrals and you only need to fill out one add of your own but noone will help me out and sign up under me. Please help me out and get your own.

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=3826757
Also, to get it totally free and not pay for your only ad do the true.com one or stamps.com because you can cancel them off your credit card and not pay anything.

Just use the true.com or stamp.com offer and after you do one of those and your only needed credit is awarded just cancel it and not pay anything.

Can't do this site, cuz I've done it before, if you need any other refs or any other site that i havent done, we can trade ref for ref.

But yea, this site's legit, i did it last year, got my payment within 2 days of approval.

untitleddl8.jpg

I would but it's gunna be hard for me to get a credit card because my wife doesn't want me to spend a lot of the money. I've gotten a little out of hand in the past. If i get referrals and can prove it's real then i can get my card from her.

Please start signing up guys this is a legit site which is proven by the poster above me. There are a few more options for prizes and none of them are all that dificult to get if you can get some referrals. It is worth it for a ps3 so please help me out and I will try to return the favor.

Ok, so I had to use IE in Windows. Ugh. Oh well, my offer is completed. Now I need to figure out how to get 10 referrals. I hate these sites. How do you get referrals without spamming boards?

That is exactly what I've been thinking everytime I post my referral somewhere i get called a spammer and kicked off the board. Noone will even give one of these a try to see if they even work before assuming its spam.

Well, it IS spam even if it works. Look at your time here. You've got 4 posts, only in this thread. Most forums consider themselves to be communities and you're just coming in to get referrals. That's probably why you're banned. CAG seems to have a place specifically for this sort of thing but most boards don't.

That said, I clicked on your link and you should be 1 referral closer to your goal. :)

haha ya I know and thanks but I think you still need to complete an offer just do the true.com one its the easiest for free

bread's done
Back