List of Free Samples

[quote name='anotherjeff']Nice post, I'm too lazy to fill all these out. Maybe during class.[/QUOTE]
Nice. Check out [G]Roboforms[/G] or KeePaass (free). I use Roboforms to do all my bitch work.

[quote name='Graystone']Thanks and welcome to CAG.[/QUOTE]

Good to be here. :D

[quote name='Ziv']What no samples of Depends?[/QUOTE]

How's this...

There were some Huggies, but they sold out.

Lesson learned: Count on Walmart for your crap.

Free Screen Cleaning Wipes:

Celine Dion's Enchanting Perfume:

Ban Deodorant:

Whiskas Tuna Cat Treats

Thanks OP. picked up the toothpaste... could always use more free toothpaste :)

Thanks to DrNo as well... I'm about to sign up for the screen wipes :)

(It's been so long since I've posted here. lol)

Thanks for the heads up, signed up for those free screen wipes(I really could use em >.>)

stetsoncologne_fs_header.jpg

Free sample of cologne, or perfume, from Stetson. I signed up for this a couple days ago.

Link.

[quote name='major maz']how do I get this "free Sample" on the site it site it says click the link, but where[/QUOTE]

Which free sample are you referring to?

[quote name='stargun']what are we signing up for to get the Free Screen Cleaning Wipes: ???[/QUOTE]

you use a screen (aka monitor) to get on the net right?
It gets dirty right?
you need a cleaner right?

[quote name='DrNo']How's this...

There were some Huggies, but they sold out.

Lesson learned: Count on Walmart for your crap.[/quote]

This should come in handy for any one planning on driving cross country to kidnap a NASA employee anytime soon.

[quote name='MadFlava']This should come in handy for any one planning on driving cross country to kidnap a NASA employee anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

Amazingly old, but still hilarious joke.:whistle2:D

Here is an update:

I'm note sure what is up with all the womanly products, but I guess it's better than running to the store and getting them for your gf/wife.

Also, I've been receiving my other samples and found out that you can fill in the second address line with a fake apt. number to receive the same item multiple times. This only works if you don't normally have to fill in the second address line.

[quote name='moleman']thanks OP, this is the gift that keeps on giving, since they do new samples each month.[/QUOTE]

Walmart changes them quite frequently, more than just once a month, but not all of the ones listed above are from Walmart.

bread's done
Back