BOGO Box Sets at Amazon

PKRipp3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here are the sets included, almost all have multiple seasons of each show. Also some good film box sets thrown in there. Prices vary from very fair to inflated.

Sale is being here for your ultimate DVD shopping pleasure....http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/102-3615825-9699310?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000076701&plpage=1

21 Jump Street
3rd Rock from the Sun
Astro Boy Collection Box Set
British War Collection (The Cruel Sea/The Ship That Died of Shame/Went the Day Well?/The Dam Busters/The Colditz Story)
The Carry On Collection
The Commish
Crime Story
Dawn of the Dead (Ultimate Edition) :applause:
Doogie Howser, M.D.
Ealing Studios Comedy Collection (The Maggie / A Run for Your Money / Titfield Thunderbolt / Whisky Galore! / Passport to Pimlico
The Evil Dead/Evil Dead 2 - Book Of The Dead Collection :applause:
The Evil Dead 2 (Book Of The Dead Limited Edition)
Game Over - The Complete Collection
The Greatest American Hero
Grounded For Life
Hercules The Legendary Journeys
Werner Herzog and Klaus Kinski: A Film Legacy
Highlander The Series
Hunter
Macross Plus - The Collection (Two-Disc Set)
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Death & Rebirth/The End of Evangelion Two-Pak
Profit
Renegade
Roseanne
Silk Stalkings
Sledge Hammer!
Sleepaway Camp Survival Kit
Alec Guinness Collection
Thomas The Tank Engine
Wim Wenders Collection
Wim Wenders Collection V.2
Three's Company
Titus
Tripping The Rift
Virus Buster Serge Box Set
Werner Herzog Collection
Xena

Nothing that I really want... was thinking about that AstroBoy set but couldn't find a second item (close to $35.99) that would make it worth it.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='Vinny']Nothing that I really want... was thinking about that AstroBoy set but couldn't find a second item (close to $35.99) that would make it worth it.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

agreed

and, np

It's not giving me the deal, anyone else having problems with it? Looking at Titus and Tripping the Rift and it kept charging for both items.

[quote name='doho7744']It's not giving me the deal, anyone else having problems with it? Looking at Titus and Tripping the Rift and it kept charging for both items.[/QUOTE]

i haven't tried it

[quote name='doho7744']It's not giving me the deal, anyone else having problems with it? Looking at Titus and Tripping the Rift and it kept charging for both items.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's not working for me either. I was trying to get S2 and S3 of Three's Company.

Tried to get "Tripping the Rift" , season one and two, but it wouldn't give me the BOGO deal when I tried to checkout.

:bomb: :bomb:

Dammit... I still need to pick up the EVA films and that deal would get me both for $39.98, plus with the deal I could throw in the Sleepaway Camp Survival Kit Boxset (3 films) for free! Add to that no tax and free 2-day shipping with my Amazon Prime trial and it is so damn tempting. Hmmm...

Thanks OP!

I already have the Eva films, but I want the boxset and mousepad. :whistle2:D

Couldn't find anything else though. Thanks anyway, OP.

[quote name='WebScud']I already have the Eva films, but I want the boxset and mousepad. :whistle2:D

Couldn't find anything else though. Thanks anyway, OP.[/QUOTE]

Well, apparently DeepDiscountDVD has that same boxset for $22 or so with free shipping. Better deal for just the EVA films if you can't find anything else from the Amazon sale.

[quote name='valor19']Well, apparently DeepDiscountDVD has that same boxset for $22 or so with free shipping. Better deal for just the EVA films if you can't find anything else from the Amazon sale.[/QUOTE]

yeah, some of these are better buys at DD, esp if you only want one thing

not sure why it's not working for some people....

this is a weird sale

[quote name='PKRipp3r']yeah, some of these are better buys at DD, esp if you only want one thing

not sure why it's not working for some people....

this is a weird sale[/QUOTE]

Are people going all the way towards the end of the checkout process? I had to go all the way to the last page before the discount showed up.

[quote name='valor19']Are people going all the way towards the end of the checkout process? I had to go all the way to the last page before the discount showed up.[/QUOTE]

my guess is that's what's happening

it doesn't show up as bogo on the shopping cart page

you have to go through to the 'click here to confirm order' page, as you said

I went to the very end of the ordering process and it charged me for both items, I ended up having to cancel the order. The deal was available on Amazon's site thru their "blow-outs" link and it looks like it has since been taken down.

bread's done
Back