Alright, what's the deal with FRYS?

ScoJo

CAGiversary!
Okay, I live very close to a FRYS. Truth be told, I never shopped there very much until I got my PSP. Can someone tell me, when do sales get posted at FRYS (what day of the week, typically), and how long do they last? They don't seem to operate on the same type of sale schedule (i.e. start Sunday, run through Sat) as BB and CC, etc.

I can't remember the day they start, but if I am not mistaken their sales start sometime in the middle of the week. They also have long sales as well as one/two day sales.

Dunno what region your at but in nor cal its a new ad almost every day. Sales usually last only a day or until the next ad is available. Best thing is to just call to check the sale dates if u got something ur interested in. The big multi page ad usually comes on the fridays

Friday thru Tuesday for the SJ area as well with the One Day only sale thrown in to ads every so often. The main Fry's ad comes out on Friday with small ads during the week. You can find a Fry's ad every day of the week in the SJ Mercury News if you want which is part of the reason I subscribe to the paper. The other reason the Sports section.

2 types of sales at the (non-Cali) Frys here:

1) 1-day sales seen every day in the local paper, usually a 1-page ad
2) Friday to Tuesday sales, 4-page ad

Really the sales at frys tend to last only 2 days. If you see an ad for frys you better get there fast. The ads on friday are only good till tuesday.

Friday - Tues
Wed - Thurs

Not that tough to figure out when both ads are posted every week in the Deals forum, and have been for the past year +

bread's done
Back