Tell me the value/make offers on my Nintendo Wii System & Games Package!

HotShotX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I'm thinking of selling my Wii, with all cables, accessories, and Wii/GC games. I'm curious as to how much some of you would pay for such a package:

Nintendo Wii System (w/ box and all cables)
2 Wii Controllers + Nunchucks + Plastic Skins (accessory)
1 Wired GameCube Controller

Wii Games:
Wii Sports
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
The Godfather
Call of Duty 3
Smash Bros. Brawl
Rayman Raving Rabbids

GC Games:
Viewtiful Joe
Starfox Assault
Starfox Adventures
Pokemon Colloseum
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Mega Man Network Transmission
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody

Please make your offers/suggest value as a reply to this thread, I'd like to keep my inbox clean :)

All games, cases, and instruction manuals are in Mint-Condition unless otherwise noted, and I follow the traditional "lowest rep ships first" most CAGs have adopted here, unless your rep is substantial enough (15+ 100%) that I feel comfortable shipping at the same time.

~HotShotX

**********SEEKING:**********
iconxbox360.gif
XBox 360:
Deadliest Catch
DragonBall Z: Burst Limit
Fallout 3
Halo Wars
Left 4 Dead
Mirror's Edge
Ninja Gaiden II

iconcag.gif
Gift Cards
iconcag.gif
Paypal

*********FOR TRADE:*********
iconxbox360.gif
XBox 360:
Mass Effect
World Series of Poker 2008: Battle for the Bracelets

iconwii.gif
Nintendo Wii:
Call of Duty 3

~HotShotX

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey buddy!
I have PoP WW for the PS2 complete.
i have to double check on it's condition - but I've played through it.
LMK your thoughts yea?
thanks

Are they the same? I should look into it :) Thanks for the heads up.

Update: It is, thanks for the notice, I'll remove it from the list.

~HotShotX

(They tacked on Wii controls, replaced blood with sand, and jacked the price up to $50...lol, no thanks.)

[quote name='HotShotX']Changed the request for Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life, to Harvest Moon: Magical Melody[/quote]

nice change.
speaking off my GF words - HM MM > HM AWL

Hey, I have YuYu Dark Tournament. I just bought it, but my brother ripped the manual so it's not complete but the disk is fine and the casing is good. I would like to sell it so let me know.

lol, using the "brother" excuse, sure sure. Half.com has it listed for $6.99, would you be willing to do $7 shipped? Assuming the disk is without scratches, and the case is in good condition.

~HotShotX

Hey, I have YuYu Dark Tournament. I just bought it, but my brother ripped the manual so it's not complete but the disk is fine and the casing is good. I would like to sell it so let me know.

Well, 24 hours later I'm up 3 games and down $51.67, with 2 other games currently in negotiation. I guess that's not too bad :) Keep up the good work my fellow CAGs, and I just might be able to snag up this entire list :)

~HotShotX

The "I just destroyed my Mechanics of Materials Final" Bump & the "Walt Jay just came through with Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" Bump.

~HotShotX

After nearly a year long hiatus, I have returned to trading. I'm looking solely to trade 360 games for 360 games, check the OP for info.

~HotShotX

I have a brand new copy of Bullet Witch. Would you be interested in trading for Dead Rising or Armored Core 4? The achievements in Bullet Witch seem pretty average.

Lemme know if any interest in Condemned: Criminal Origins or The Godfather for your Dead Rising. Both are mint and complete.

bread's done
Back