Mountain Dew TRANSFORM your Summer (Transformers contest)

cag1000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Remember the Mountain Dew Xbox 360 code contest that everyone went nutty for during launch? Well here's something similar that incorporates one of my fav things in the world and yours.. Transformers. This Promo for the movie begins May 14th and ends Aug 5th. Sounds like you get the codes...you enter...and you don't win...Or maybe you do. The prizes are pretty nice and it seems as though there will be a lot of winners. Wish I had access to a recycle plant. Anyway goodluck.

rules_hdr.gif

http://pepsi.yahoo.com/transformyoursummer/

Thanks OP for the heads up.

[quote name='yukine']For those who scored a bunch of stuff last time, what's your secret? Dumpster diving? :D[/QUOTE]
Last time many CAGs were cheating the system (IRC it was something about sending out invites to themselves for 10 free points or so, everyone you sent an invite to got 10 points. Many were signing up for as many free email addys to rack up the max points per drawing.). It was a bummer that so many CAGs were cheating the honest players.

Awesome, I heard about this a while back, thanks for the link.

Pepsi™ Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS© Collectible:
One Hundred (100) prizes will be awarded each day during the Promotion Period, each consisting of a limited edition Pepsi� Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS Collectible Action Figure (Approximate retail value is $29.99).

I wonder what that looks like and if it will be available in stores :whistle2:k.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You simply place the link between
or click on the
insertimage.gif
icon and paste the link.

pepsifr.JPG

BTW: BigBadToyStore.com sells it for $41 + Shipping http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK10444&mode=retail[/quote]

:drool:

I may be crazy, but I'd gladly buy 2 of those, and actually open one. And if thats a prize, I may have a family member or 2 sign up to increase our odds of winning.

Damn, next to the Alternators, I've not seen anything thats caught my eye like this in a while.

They should raid Takara's warehouse and find the original G1 Pepsi Optimus Prime figure mint in sealed box and hit The top 1,000 winners with one. No reissue.....the real shit.

6860_1_b.JPG

So anyone see the the new MD Trans packaging on shelves yet? Might hit stores this Sunday since the Contest starts next Tues. Target should be an early best bet.

Thanks op. No new "Dew" stuff yet. Mostly because Pepsi bottlers stock the shelves, not the workers at the store...

I had a Mountain Dew today that had the cap on it. The 20 oz bottles have yellow caps on them and I don't remember the package being any different other than the contest information being on it.

I remember the 360 MD promotion being pretty expensive a yr and a half ago when I bought so much of it and never won. So this would be a good place for anyone that knows sales or coupons or best prices on dew.

[quote name='cag1000']I remember the 360 MD promotion being pretty expensive a yr and a half ago when I bought so much of it and never won. So this would be a good place for anyone that knows sales or coupons or best prices on dew.[/quote]

Some times the best time to get it is during the begining of the promotion, as most places around here tend have deals like buy 2 get 1. But nothing too great.

Thanks, signed up for the email notice.....so..uhh....am I gonna need to stock up on Soda in order for me to win something?

[quote name='JokerCard']Thanks, signed up for the email notice.....so..uhh....am I gonna need to stock up on Soda in order for me to win something?[/quote]

Either that, or do the SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) method. Its far cheap, 39 cents (41 starting Sunday) and send it to the address listed on the bottles and website.

I am thinking about going this route and just buying about $10-$15 worth of stamps (well an exact amount with the .39 sent stamps) and addressing them and sending them out tomorrow afternoon.

Unfortunately, I'm hooked on soda, so I will just buy Pepsi for a while. Didn't win shit with that other contest though. :p

Meh, site has launched with the contest beginning... but the way they are doing it seems kinda bleh. Have to choose what you wanna try and win, instead of putting all the codes in for a specific day like with the 360 contest...

Did the Mountain Dew Mini-Fridge for today, because I really dont think I have a snowball's chance in hell to win the gaming system...

Can I just buy a 24 pack or do I just have to buy the single bottles to try and win something. Also can I enter my codes more than once? Like if I enter it one day can I go and enter it the next day for another chance to win?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did anyone get hooked up with free email codes, like the every10minutes.com speciall they ran last time?[/quote]

After all the people that absued that last time, I highly doubt they'd do that again.

I'm pretty ticked off right now...

Went to four places to buy some of these bottles (was looking for at least 10)... all I found was two that had the promo on it.

Apparently there's another promotion going on at the same time (One in Six win free 20 oz or w/e)...

Anyone else ran into this problem?

Best Place may be WAWA or 7-11 since their stock gets replenished frequently. I'm holding out for a target/walmart deal.

Mobil On-The-Run stores here in Florida are running a buy-2-get-1 deal on 20oz Pepsi products. So, works out to about 99 cents with tax per bottle for me. Still a little more than mail-in, but for the extra 17 cents you get immediate codes and 20 ounces of carbonated caffiene.

Damn...no one told me (didnt recieve any e-mails) that his was on....

I doubt this but...does anyone have any spare codes they are willing to part for today?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Just got my emails with codes!!! Check your inbox.[/quote]

I got my 1 email with 1 code. Damn I should have used multiple emails. Entered it in for the Pepsi Prime.

Now to start stocking up codes.

I got one of the Buy one Get one Free caps which are 1 out of 8. Problem was finding a place that would accept them. Wawa would not accept it but Walmart did. Of course it will prob depend on how cool the employees are. $1.25 is the lowest price I've found for each 20oz. If anyone comes across 12 packs cases or 2 liters with codes or cheaper 20oz please post.

[quote name='bloodshot']I am so annoyed by this contest...I cannon find a single place that has the caps for this contest.[/quote]

7-11/wawa/target/walmart I've seen them at so far.

Yellow cap/20oz/ located in small fridges by the checkout lines in Walmart stores and other stores like that.

[quote name='cag1000']7-11/wawa/target/walmart I've seen them at so far.

Yellow cap/20oz/ located in small fridges by the checkout lines in Walmart stores and other stores like that.[/quote]

Every10minutes was like that - a lot of people said two weeks into the contest, they couldn't find codes. (Luckily, I don't have that problem...)

I never got the free email code, but they may have flagged me because I won on every10minutes (still got all the other offers they email though...)

I've been doing 2-4 codes a day for over a week now for the camcorder, sucks that no ones gonna know if they win untill they randomly get it in the mail 6-8 weeks down the road

[quote name='opterasis']I've been doing 2-4 codes a day for over a week now for the camcorder, sucks that no ones gonna know if they win untill they randomly get it in the mail 6-8 weeks down the road[/quote]

I'll have to read the rules again, but is that how they do it?

For E10M, I received an email about 2 days later that just said to check my account history, and that's where it displayed it.

Of course, they used to have a thing where you could see who was winning every ten minutes and the city they lived in - luckily, they changed that so it was only the first name and the last initial.

I have yet to see any of the bottles in my wal-mart. The only one that they have are the ones that you can only get a buy one get one free and if you lose it says please try again.

[quote name='bloodshot']I have yet to see any of the bottles in my wal-mart. The only one that they have are the ones that you can only get a buy one get one free and if you lose it says please try again.[/quote]

I did notice that the Wal-marts, Meijers and grocery stores were out of the singles this weekend (I suspect because of memorial day), but you could still find a few diets.

Gas stations have been the best bet, I have found.

[quote name='dank']so how do you know if you won or not. cuz they didnt say that i didnt win[/quote]

If you win one of the big prizes they will either call you or send you an form in the mail that you must sign and return in order to claim your prize.If you win a small prize like the $25 they will probly just send you a check and you wont have to fill anything out.

Last promotion i won a $20 gas card from pepsi.They never told me just one day i recieved a check in the mail for $20 saying i won. Last year i won a cell phone from one of the cap promotions and i got a fed ex letter mailed to me within 4 days of entering my codes saying i won and had to fill out the form in order to claim my prize.I sent it back in and got my Razr phone in about 3 weeks.

bread's done
Back