PSP Travel Case $10.29. Amazon.

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Normally it is $19.99.

I dunno if this is new, but it seems to be a good deal. I just ordered the case since I needed one for PSP. I bought Metal Gear Acid 2 to bring the total to $25.11 so I was elgible for free shipping.

The case holds two games and two memory sticksm, also has a screen protector. Also, it is Sony branded so you know its quality.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Computer-Entertainment-711719859604-Travel/dp/B000KI99ZE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-5805841-9151166?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1177907506&sr=8-1

They acutally have a sony brand hard case o_O Never seen that before.

Well, Im fine with my Logitech hard case, but I wouldnt mind those extra UMD slots. :D

Thanks, I've been waiting on this to drop. This will be good for grabbing a couple of games on the run.

I'll keep my PGP and UMD binder for normal usage. Speaking of UMD storage, has anyone seen the UMD plastic binder (Sony brand) for lower than $14.99?

[quote name='bob330i']Clearance tagged? Details please.[/quote] It's clearance red tagged at $3.74 (75% off). One and only one sitting at the clearance end cap.

I've seen the official PSP travel case at BB. It's very nice but too thick for me. Logitech is thinner without the UMD compartments.

It just dropped to $9 and some change on Amazon.

I feel cheap, I cancelled my order and re-ordered. Then everything came to just under $25 so I wasn't elgible for free shipping... :( So I had to buy something else. Got Doom III CE for Xbox to play on my 360. :)

[quote name='62t']how does it compare to playgear?[/quote]

Its better because it holds two memory cards, two games, is made by Sony( I love SONY :) ) and it also looks like it has a screen protector built in as well. The only bad thing is its slightly bulkier than the PGP, but the PGP wasn't slim to begin with.

I got this case about a month ago when it was an Amazon DoTD for $3.99...if you're in need of a case, I'd recommend it.

The only problem I found is that it's tough to take the PSP out of it once you have it in there. Also...you might want to invest in one of those stick-on screen protectors too because this case's screen protector sits right above the screen so dust and dirt can get under it pretty easily.

[quote name='eau']It's clearance red tagged at $3.74 (75% off). One and only one sitting at the clearance end cap.

I've seen the official PSP travel case at BB. It's very nice but too thick for me. Logitech is thinner without the UMD compartments.[/quote]

saw a couple different PSP cases clearance tagged at Target over the weekend. Logitech and some others...

[quote name='velvet396']saw a couple different PSP cases clearance tagged at Target over the weekend. Logitech and some others...[/quote]

I was just there, I saw it as well, there were like 4 different brands of cases including the Logitech. But I didn't buy the case because I had already ordered the Sony one. Maybe I should go back and buy the PGP for $4 as a backup hardcase. I could have two of the best PSP cases.

still haven't found a case as good as the KOEI one i bought close to the PSP launch. they really need to release that line here in the US.

[quote name='hyp']still haven't found a case as good as the KOEI one i bought close to the PSP launch. they really need to release that line here in the US.[/quote]
How does the KOEI one look like?

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']It just dropped to $9 and some change on Amazon.

I feel cheap, I cancelled my order and re-ordered. Then everything came to just under $25 so I wasn't elgible for free shipping... :( So I had to buy something else. Got Doom III CE for Xbox to play on my 360. :)[/QUOTE]
For future reference, you could have just emailed Amazon and they would have refunded the difference to you and (I'm almost positive) you could still keep the free shipping.

bread's done
Back