Eragon for XBOX 360 $17.09 at Amazon

[quote name='danh920']i think it was $16 and change last week, still a solid price as far as 360 games go[/quote]

Yeah its a good price, but an awful game :p

I still can't bring myself to pay even $17 for such a crummy game. The books rocked but the game and the movie just don't meet the mark.

[quote name='twen']It's one of the easiest 1000 point games ;)[/quote]

Yep, this is it's only redeeming quality. Still, for $17, I might bite for the 1000 points.

Edit: bit. I'll save it for another gamerscore challenge, it'll come in handy.

Amazon should be paying me $17.09 to order this. Yikes. Not worth it especially with the Old Spice Challenge being pretty much done, and the only worthwhile reward (if you can call it that) is gone.

Anyone who buys this fails at being a gamer.. ugh.

I tried it out with the thought of renting it for achievements, but then I realized I'd rather spend my time playing something I didn't hate.

God, this is such a dillema, I actually loved the movie..the movie Eragon

but I just don't know if I can make myself buy the game...I've heard it has some touches of Panzer Dragoon but other than that, I think it has even worse reviews than PSU [which I actually LOVED oh my god...love!] and I don't think I've heard anyone bash a game as much as this one.

The game can be finished in a single day -- all 1000 points. At least, that's what I did. I sent it right back to Gameznflix the next day.

Seriously, no reason to actually purchase this unless it's cheaper than a rental. BEWARE!

I've lost count, but I believe this puts me in the range of 50 Xbox 360 games. I've had the console since December, and I haven't bent over backwards for hardly any titles -- there's like 3 titles I've paid for that were over $30.

..as opposed to when I owned the original Xbox, I had like 5 titles for a year.

bread's done
Back