$10 off a $30 purchase at Radioshack.com (They sell video games)

Xevious

CAGiversary!
From Bens Bargains:

RadioShack.com has $10 off $30 purchases for all customers who use Google Checkout as the payment method. Limit 2 per person on orders over $30 before shipping & tax. Valid through 5/15.

Yes...they sell video games.

Here is the source of the deal:
http://bensbargains.net/deal/27686/

EDIT: Some games have a ship to store option which means free shipping.

Hmm, I can pick up Monster Kingdom for about $33.50, or I could have it shipped to my house from shop.mtv.com for about $32.50 but unfortionatly I think shop.mtv.com's GCO is for new customers only, not a limit of 2 per store like Radio Shack.

Oh, by the way, couldn't figure out how to get this stupid Ship-to-Store option to work in GCO either...

hmm cant seem to get gooogle checkout + instore pick to work. When you go to google checkout it will automatically apply the 6 dollar shipping.... i was excited bout finally getting pokemone diamond.. anyone find a solution?

Checked other msg boards and restrictions show that you cant use instore pickup.... kinda kills teh deal. Cost for pokemon ends up being ~33 after shipping +tax...

[quote name='buurrnn']hmm cant seem to get gooogle checkout + instore pick to work. When you go to google checkout it will automatically apply the 6 dollar shipping.... i was excited bout finally getting pokemone diamond.. anyone find a solution?

Checked other msg boards and restrictions show that you cant use instore pickup.... kinda kills teh deal. Cost for pokemon ends up being ~33 after shipping +tax...[/quote]

Sorry...I didn't know. I guess this deal is good for people who wanted buy other stuff too.

bread's done
Back