The Wombat Fan Club thread!

PyroGamer

Banned
We all love Wombat! Post your love for Wombat in this thread! Go Wombat! The CAGcast would be nothing without you!

w00t! And happy 30th Birthday!

Exclamation!

I was going to start a new thread, but this thread looks like it will work.

Back in my University days, I had a intramural hockey team, made up of friends. Even though we were in Canada, and there are no wombats here, (University of Saskatchewan), I named the team 'The Swarming Wombats'. I think of old team often when I hear his name.

Here is the logo I designed:
swarming_wombat.png

[quote name='PawnTakesKing']Isn't there one of these threads already....? Is another really necessary? I'm as much of a Wombat fan as the next guy, but really...[/QUOTE]
Well, there was the WLF, but that's pretty much over now that Wombat has been pretty much liberated.

I was just listeneing to Wombat mope about hateful comments regarding him, and figured only a real fucktard asshole piece of shit moron ass-sucking bloated jackass balloon full of elephant diarrhea would complain about me starting a thread.

eek. Just read this again and want to clarify I'm just being sarcastic! You know I love you, Pawn!

hey WombaT! Your lucky to have Rich friends like CheapyD to buy you a freaking PS3 for your birthday!!! Jesus thats like a $500+ gift right there. Man o man are you a lucky son of a gun.
Well anyways Happy 30th man.
Keep enjoying life

Wombat you make the cagcast enjoyable to listen to. I like the tone and feeling you bring to the cagcast. Many other podcasts have presenters that are all mostly carbon copies of each other but you guy work well together because you are different. Keep up the great podcast.

Wombat is awesome. And he'll probably appreciate this thread, considering the massive amount of hate he has been receiving lately.

I don't join clubs but I think Wombat deserves props for speaking his mind.

The only people saying his comments bring nothing to the show are probably really boring people anyway.

Wombat rules!! Let's all inflate his ego together!

I hope there are more Wombat editorials added to future shows.

Keep up the awesome work!

I'm glad to see the Wombat support. I'm fairly new to the CAGcast (~10 episodes) but both of these guys set themselves apart from the general din of game podcasts so well. Cheapy has excellent info, and I definitely empathize with Wombat. I have a 50+ hour a week career, and don't have time to keep up with the very pulse of gaming. I know what I like, and I also expect the best for my dollar. So keep on holding it down for the rest of us Wombat. And I agree, Crackdown wasn't finished.

Without Wombat, there wouldn't be much going on on the CAGCast. Wombat and CheapyD make a great team, and one without the other doesn't fit. For example, I remember the time that Cheapy got invited to another Podcast and people were asking "Well why didn't Wombat get invitied?". Myself as a wombat fan has to say I was asking the same thing. It seems to me that those two really are attached at the hip.

I must say the Cagcast wouldn't be the same without him.
At first I didn't think a great deal of him, but after listening to a few more cagcasts I started to like him more and more. Not in a sexual way either. :D

I find he always has some great questions and viewpoints that are different and original when it comes to gaming and life in general which really makes the cagcast standout, which is what some podcasts just don't have.

So all in all, apart from this being a slight suckup, keep up the good work. Both of you.

cheers! :applause:

[quote name='maggoty']I must say the Cagcast wouldn't be the same without him.
At first I didn't think a great deal of him, but after listening to a few more cagcasts I started to like him more and more. Not in a sexual way either. :D

I find he always has some great questions and viewpoints that are different and original when it comes to gaming and life in general which really makes the cagcast standout, which is what some podcasts just don't have.

So all in all, apart from this being a slight suckup, keep up the good work. Both of you.

cheers! :applause:[/quote]

That's what they all say. :lol:

I'm a big Wombat fan....the man is funny and entertaining
The Cagcast wouldnt be the same without Wombat

[quote name='PyroGamer']Well, there was the WLF, but that's pretty much over now that Wombat has been pretty much liberated.

I was just listeneing to Wombat mope about hateful comments regarding him, and figured only a real fucktard asshole piece of shit moron ass-sucking bloated jackass balloon full of elephant diarrhea would complain about me starting a thread.

eek. Just read this again and want to clarify I'm just being sarcastic! You know I love you, Pawn![/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Wow, almost two weeks later and I just now get around to reading this.

I caught the sarcasm, so no offense taken. :D

Well, since I'm here, I guess sign me up. Now we need official T-shirts.

Wombat is awesome. The thing I like about Wombat is tells it in his viewpoint and own language. Alot of podcasts, have this predefined bullshit language and style but Wombat keeps it real. Also he does not give a shit to call a Microsoft employee a vagina clown, I mean how many people actually can do that. Plus I love it when Wombat just starts ranting about random crap, it is so funny.

I mean I love Cheapy and Wombat equally but Wombat brings a fresh viewpoint to podcasts. I love tuning in to see just what Wombat is going to rant about this week, lol.

MORE POWER TO THE WOMBAT MAN!

there i said it. wombat, i wanted to let you know that you are the cause of me beeing entertained on my weekly train rides. keep it up!

bread's done
Back