FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihadFG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
152 (100%)
(LINK WAS HERE - USE SOMEBODY ELSE'S REFERRAL LINK NOW)

You can either do 1 offer and get 2 referrals or do 2 offers.

Do the true.com free trial and you can cancel online right afterwards.

They have Blockbuster, Netflix, True.com, and Gamefly offers. I might have to go the points route if I want some games fast.

Thanks dragonrebrn23, Now I just need one more to get a game.

I've already got my blockbuster credit only a minute or two after the signup. This site definitely works faster than the others.

[quote name='massermind19']This sounds like a plan....have you gotten your free games already?[/quote]

I haven't but others I know have. I heard shipping is a little slow though.

I signed up and I did 2 offers and now my Guitar Hero II bundle is processing to be shipped on the 10th. I hope this works. Thanks op!

[quote name='shadylane']someone hook up zhaoyi![/QUOTE]

I used his referral, doing it right now and will have a referral for someone else. Just give me a few seconds.

Man, I signed up under someone, don't remember which link! sorry!

Btw, how long does it take for True to show up? I did it, cancelled it, and don't see it showin up. How long does it take to show?

[quote name='Unickuta']Everyone, DO AN OFFER!

Help out ourselves and our fellow CAGs.[/quote]

Neither of my referrals have completed an offer too. Too bad ihadFG stole this story from http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...aysprune=&f=69 as Graystone pointed out. Hate to give my referral to someone who just reposted the link in another forum.

In better news my Guitar Hero 2 bundle is processing and I got an extra $10 from stamps.com since I had joined previously.

[quote name='Darkpaul']Man, I signed up under someone, don't remember which link! sorry!

Btw, how long does it take for True to show up? I did it, cancelled it, and don't see it showin up. How long does it take to show?[/quote]
You should have waited for them to confirm that you completed the offer before canceling. I'd say you're not getting the credit but best of luck.

I got a confirmation email that said I successfully took a 7 day free trial. That not enough for 'em?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']ahh anyone know another easy offer? i cant do true.com cuz i already did on another site[/QUOTE]

I think the stamps one should be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back