how many gamecube game actuallu came with boxes

mosey73

CAGiversary!
These are all the games I know of that came with actual cardboard boxes. mario party 6 and mario party 7 (both because of the micro phone.) odama,(microphone), batman begins ( lithograph), donkey kong jungle beat, donkey konga 1 and 2 ( all three for the bongos) and mario ddr 9 for the mat, am i missing any ???

mc groovz dance craze with the madcatz mat

and it wasn't batman begins with the lithograph, it was batman: rise of sin tzu

[quote name='banpeikun']lern to reed[/QUOTE]

QFT I missed that in the OP's post... geez... not that big a deal

LEARN TO SPELL

[quote name='soonersfan60']Wasn't there also a version of Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles that included the link cable?[/quote]the one i received never came in a box, and i haven't actually seen one that comes w/ it

my version of FFCC came with a plastic blisterpack that contained the link cable.
maybe it was a wal mart exclusive cause that is the only place ive ever seen them

I never saw FF:CC in a box. Some places did a free link cable with preorder deal (and, like was said above, Wal*Mart had the blister packed bundle), but they were all packaged seaperatly.

On a side note, the Game Boy Player disc kinda-sorta comes in a "box"... ;)

I can think of a few more boxes, each containing multiple games:

Resident Evil: Pure Evil 2-Pack
Resident Evil: 10th Anniversary Collection
Super Monkey Ball 2-Pack

My FF:CC came in the blisterpack as well.

I think you've got all the boxed games covered.

If you looking for anything with special packaging of any kind then theres a few more I think.

Theres a Splinter Cell game for the Cube that comes in a metal DVD case, like the Halo 2 metal case.

[quote name='zman73']QFT I missed that in the OP's post... geez... not that big a deal

LEARN TO SPELL[/quote]

That is awesome, what a douche. How the hell do you try to correct someone and incorrectly spell a 5 letter word?

[quote name='Puffa469']Theres a Splinter Cell game for the Cube that comes in a metal DVD case, like the Halo 2 metal case.[/quote]

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Limited Edition. If I remember right, the GC version didn't come with a bonus DVD like the PS2 & Xbox versions did.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Limited Edition. If I remember right, the GC version didn't come with a bonus DVD like the PS2 & Xbox versions did.[/quote]

I picked it up used last week as part of the b2g1 sale. I had never seen it before. It only comes with 2 discs and they both appear to be game discs.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']That is awesome, what a douche. How the hell do you try to correct someone and incorrectly spell a 5 letter word?[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure he was joking.

[quote name='mosey73']looks like hulk ultimate destruction but i dont know why??[/QUOTE]

??? No cardboard box for this one that I'm aware of.

bread's done
Back