Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 Xbox 360 - $39.99 NEW at EB / GS

It was on Amazon deal of the day for $25 a few weeks ago.

I just got it from ebay for $20 including shipping. :D
I was hoping it would have a co-operative play option for all the various mini games, but apparently not.

from a TN fanboy--

don't do it! $9.99 or less on this one ;) Even the achievements are ridiculous.

Amazing how easier achievements would likely have made this a much better seller.

[quote name='Apossum']from a TN fanboy--

don't do it! $9.99 or less on this one ;) Even the achievements are ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Holy fuck, when apossum tells you not to buy a Team Ninja game, you better believe something is very, very wrong with it.

Honestly, I wouldn't even think about giving it a play until I can find it for less than $20.

[quote name='MikeC']It was on Amazon deal of the day for $25 a few weeks ago.

I just got it from ebay for $20 including shipping. :D
I was hoping it would have a co-operative play option for all the various mini games, but apparently not.[/quote]

DAMN! I would have bought the game at $25. :(

I'd buy it used on eBay, but I'm scared of what to condition of the case artwork might be... :shock:

Im thinking of getting it if it ever drops down to $20, maybe $30 if Im really desperate. Still, Im not much in a rush, still havent even finished off the collections for DOAX, stopped playing a few months ago. Besides more stuff to collect, and secret tickets, whats new?

So if It's bad at $40, how about $20? I was considering picking up DOA Extreme 1 for $10 but heard this one is basically DOA1 with a few new mini games and of course It's on the 360.

[quote name='Link927']Im thinking of getting it if it ever drops down to $20, maybe $30 if Im really desperate. Still, Im not much in a rush, still havent even finished off the collections for DOAX, stopped playing a few months ago. Besides more stuff to collect, and secret tickets, whats new?[/quote]

More jubblies?

I heard the big sell points were that her left boobie bounces seperate from the right boobie, plus a terrible waverace type minigame.

Someone should post that youtube video of all the characters pole dancing to get some frothing demand increased for this game.

[quote name='jer7583']I heard the big sell points were that her left boobie bounces seperate from the right boobie, plus a terrible waverace type minigame.[/quote]

I heard the waverace portion of the game was good once you got used to it, and that it has a fair amount of courses.

bread's done
Back